|
Author Topic:   I have seen the Light…I will never challenge the Almighty Admins again…
posted June 29, 2002 04:43 AM            
The arduous trip is over…yet…through all the evil cackling…through all the hand wringing …through my fruitless challenges …testing their very will… I have come to revere the Almighty Admins in all situations…

They are…

Humble players… “There is nothing almighty about Coax. I'm just a regular player who can "delete, move, edit" spam. The almighty Admins are players just like yourself” (Admin Coax)

Patience compeers…”And no 666 Coax is not the only person that can talk in the Admin group. All of us can, but we wait for the appropriate time for that which we wish to say …” (Admin Sailor)

Servant for everyone’s needs… “By 666 Request.” (Admin Coax)

Bestower of advice…”If you play with fire you'll get burned. ” (Admin Coax)

Pursuer of fun… “Is that old board still up?!I forgot all about that thing. If they only knew *evil snicker*” (Admin SuperUnknown)

Wise to deceit…” We are on to you and as always have our eyes peeled and our keyboards at the ready.” (Admin Sailor)

and …

Stern parents … “My child there are forums you don't even know exist You can't compete with what you can't see.” (Admin Coax)

I have sincere approbation for the Admins…and hope one day that I can truly emulate their words and deeds…. (197)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 29, 2002 06:43 AM            
thats the old ver 1.0 dev forum i think...

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 29, 2002 04:17 PM            
Giving up already?I didn't even mess with you yet

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 29, 2002 07:43 PM            
*messes with Super*

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 29, 2002 08:20 PM            
Spammer...

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 30, 2002 05:46 PM            
where? Leamie at um!

IP:

Sage
posted June 30, 2002 06:35 PM            
Ok

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 30, 2002 07:03 PM            
At least I didn't call him a spanner...

IP:

posted July 01, 2002 01:24 AM            
Well…Supe…my intention was never to mess with the Admins…in fact, I like them…but I needed to get enough quotes out of the Admins to do another - "I seen the light" thread. But how do you do that without asking them…just be very annoying… …and they should cough up all the material you need and I would write an ending post that would make everyone happy again.

When I did the 1st post "Going for the most post"…I was just slap happy tired at 2 AM… I always thought that it was silly that people boast about their post count…so…I did the most post thread not knowing that it was setting the basis for a four part thread plan. After Coax closed the 1st thread… I realized that Coax’s post could be used for a “light” thread…but I would need more material…then I forgot about it…for about a week not knowing what to do.

Then at work I had the email war with my boss…and it was then that I realized that I could challenge the admins to a spam duel which they would never do…and they would close the thread to stop me from posting. I would then post a new thread stating that I would go for the most post locked thread…daring them to close it…which they would never do…thus giving me time to get all the material I needed.

It was nerve racking…the admins almost did not close the spam duel thread…and some other TM’er thought it was serious…I told GoldenAnt the plan, in which he bought up the old “light” thread…and then Mex did not help….and it look like Coax was not going to budge…so…I begged three time…and…it finally worked.

I quickly posted the most post locked thread… …which was done days before posting it. But still…Coax had done most all the post…except one from Supe. I needed to get additional quotes from Sailor and possible Supe…so…I dared the other admins to post …then Coax look like he was taking it too serious…then Sue posted…which seem to lighten it up…and then final Sailor posted. BINGO! I could do the final post and make nice to the admins.

I do not think any of the admins suspected my purpose…that was to have the admins make statements to make me behave and then turn those very statements into praise for their attributes. It was fun yet hard not knowing if it would work. I am sorry if I upset anyone…and hope all is OK now.

…until then…

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 01, 2002 01:02 PM            

IP: