|
Author Topic:   Going for the most Post Locked Threads…MWAHAHAHAHA
posted June 27, 2002 09:15 AM            
The Almighty Admins have fallen for my trap…they have post locked two of my threads… yet this is exactly what I wanted…MWHAHAHAHAHA…*evil crackling*…those FOOLS…they thought they had the upper hand…now they must end this thread to teach me a lesson…BWAHAHAHA…*evil smile…hand wringing*…I dare them to end this thread…(192)

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted June 27, 2002 11:22 AM            
yeah hes realy got you this time

lol

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 27, 2002 11:54 AM            
Nah there is always the delete feature.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 27, 2002 12:16 PM            
w00t! Delete? pfft? hrmmm, Coaxs, is it possible to give negative posts? LOL, I was just kidding, don't do it You might crash the UBB And then you'll be in trouble mister!

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 27, 2002 01:36 PM            
lmao....... this is good ole entertainment.

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

posted June 28, 2002 12:46 AM            
No…No…Not my very words…*forehead trickles with sweat*…this is yet another torture of the Admins…but…but wait…there seems to be only one Admin who speaks…the others must be lesser Admins…not worthy of voicing their almighty opinion. I DARE the Lesser Admins to speak to me…or do they cower behind the Almighty Admin Coax…(193)

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 28, 2002 04:09 AM            
Hey darling. Do you realize that you registered with this site ON OUR ANNIVERSARY!!!!! What, it's only been 9 years. I thought stuff like that happened only after 25 glorious years :7) The flower shop phone number is 555-kissandmake up.
-Susan

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 28, 2002 04:49 AM            
lol. There is nothing almighty about Coax. I'm just a regular player who can "delete, move, edit" spam. The almighty Admins are players just like yourself.

I'm starting to grow a warm spot for Sue now. I don't think even Ras can pimp slap 666 as well as she does.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted June 28, 2002 09:52 AM            
What this…the Admins have unleashed the one weapon I fear most…my wife. Ahhhh…Sue...I was just having a bit of fun with the Admins…and now you ruin it…here you go…*bouquet of flower handed to her*…I hope you like the baby’s breathe mix with red roses. Now can I get on with the Admin torture…I’m not quite done yet…MWAHAHAHA…

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 28, 2002 11:40 AM            
pfft, Coaxs? Unmightily mighty? w00t! Coaxs!!! *ground rumbles* *says it again* *ground rumbles* *says it again* *nuke flys out of the sky!!!*

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 28, 2002 04:02 PM            
And no 666 Coax is not the only person that can talk in the Admin group. All of us can, but we wait for the appropriate time for that which we wish to say (holds up cross in front of dEVIL) so you can stop trying to get the Admin's. We are on to you and as always have our eyes peeled and our keyboards at the ready. See you in the lava pit. LOL - *laugh of contempt at mere dEVIL trying to give Admin's problems - never happer* hehehehe

Oh yes and Sue can we buy you dinner for taking care of the dEVIL - thanks be to the almighty wife and caretaker of the lowly one.
------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TreadMaps

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited June 28, 2002).]

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 28, 2002 06:07 PM            
LOL, I see you coaxed Sailor to speak.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 28, 2002 06:16 PM            
*trys saying Sailor's name* Sailor!.... Sailor! *nothing happens* *assumes Sailor isn't, wait a minute* *all water in the ocean begins to flood the little state we call CA* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted June 29, 2002 04:34 AM            
Sailor, too bad you are in Memphis and we are in Berkeley. Dinner at anyplace that is NOT McDonalds sounds great, but unnecessary. See, I married David despite his evilness (and for love , too --certainly NOT for money!) and it is my pleasure to see him get beaten into submission by the board and not just by me :7)
-Sue

IP:

posted June 29, 2002 04:38 AM            
BINGO!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 29, 2002 01:48 PM            
Sue thanks for the reply. I get out that way some times so maybe not a lost cause and of course you could always drop by and see Graceland or Beale street and collect here. As far as McDonald's goes I would not consider that dinner either. We would have to go out for Bar-B-Que or steaks or something better than fast food and of course the dEVIL could come along - it would be nice to see him humbled before the true power of your presence. If we can help in the future with keeping him in place you just let us know - always pleased to help if we can.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TreadMaps

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 10, 2002 08:39 PM            
*starts chanting* LOCK THE THREAD, LOCK THE THREAD, LOCK THE THREAD!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted July 11, 2002 11:26 AM            
Wow it's amazing that i've been gone for 3 weeks or whatever and the boy 666 snaps! such a shame :P

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted July 11, 2002 02:33 PM            
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000161.html

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 12, 2002 01:19 PM            
lock it anyways lock it anyways lock it anyways *continues chanting*

IP:

MexIndian
posted July 29, 2002 04:40 PM            
I am here to represent the all-UNmighty, and am acting under his authority, with all the priviledges that being baaaaaad-to-the-bone entitles me to.

666. I hereby request that you renounce your devilhood, given the nature of your character as determined by the High Court of Bad Places. Effective immediately, you shall repudiate describing yourself as The Evil One, Coax-Killer, Satan, Lucifer, and Irascible.

So be it known that henceforth 666 shall be 555, and will no longer enjoy the priviledges of being Bazelbubian.

So as final words:

Hear this, 555 (Fragger-Formerly-Known-as-666). By the authority vested in me by The True Evil, Inc., McDonalds, and Bill Gates, GO TO HEAVEN!!!!!

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

posted August 06, 2002 04:03 AM            
So what is going to happen to 1/6 th of me...you know the 111....

IP: