|
Author Topic:   there must be a rule somewhere...non playing member can't post
posted June 27, 2002 12:50 AM            
Nuts...Sue is posting in the TM forum...and you poeple are enticing her...Coax...there must be a rule...a law...somethin' to stop non-TM playing member from posting...this use to be my sanctuary from home life...

signed Desparate

IP:

Irascible
posted June 27, 2002 03:09 AM            
(Ras notes dEVIL's vein attempt to stir the pot in Par's "I need your help" thread. Then comes here, reads this, and laughs maniacally. )

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 27, 2002 05:08 AM            
I'd rather see members have to register here before they can play TM.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 27, 2002 05:53 AM            
Besides 666, we like sue, she's cool

IP:

posted June 27, 2002 09:06 AM            
I know Matrix...that is why I married her...but..but...she is more funnier than me...more wittery than me...and a much better speller than me...arg...my days of glory are over...

IP:

posted June 27, 2002 09:09 AM            
Hey Ras...I been trying to get a hold of you please ICQ me...

IP:

posted June 27, 2002 09:11 AM            
Well...I would like to know...how many TM people have both themself and thier significant other on the LDA forum...just curious...

IP:

STJR64
posted July 02, 2002 07:18 PM            
666, when you say that people who don't play TM shouldn't be allowed to post here, does that mean people who play TM online, or people who play TM at all?

I don't play online, I only play by myself. But that's cuz I'm lazy.

~Sçottie

IP:

posted July 02, 2002 07:37 PM            
Well Scottie...you should play online...it is a blast...I use to only play single player...but after awhile the AI are easy to kill...come to the DDM's on Sunday...9 PM EST...many players...

I was only complaining because Susan, my wife, was posting...and others were preferring her over my pleasent demeanor...

...until then...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Teulk
posted July 02, 2002 09:17 PM            
Besides, if you play by yourself too long...YOU'LL GO BLIND

IP:

posted July 03, 2002 01:54 AM            
As Sue would say you would be a Masterplayer if you did it single

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 03, 2002 12:38 PM            
hrmmmmm, you registered for this on your anniversary eh? *chuckles* *cackles*

IP:

posted July 03, 2002 01:25 PM            
Hey...all of you CUT IT OUT...me an Susan have a darn fine relationship...she was on her computer...and I am on mine...so there :P

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 03, 2002 07:40 PM            
pfft, couldn't share the same computer eh? j/k LOL So, how many times has Susan fragged ya 666 hehehe *secretly hands off another shadow keeper*

IP:

STJR64
posted July 04, 2002 12:47 AM            
This is gonna make me sound really stupid, but I lose track of the Daylight Savings Time thing...

I'm in Arizona, and whoever else is here knows that we don't follow Daylight Savings Time for some reason or another...it's strange, because everyone in the entire country (including Arizona's Indian Reservations) set their clocks and hour ahead or behind at the appropriate time--except for us. Anyway, you said Sunday nights at 9PM EST. What time is that for me? It's either 5 or 6PM, but I'm not sure, so if you could let me know, that'd be great.

I'd find out for myself but I'm one of those lazy people that's too tired to think at the moment.

Sorry to bother everyone :-/

~Sçottie

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 04, 2002 01:37 AM            
Right now, yer time is the same as my time. MST, which is 2hrs back from EST. I used to be stationed in Phoenix for over 9 yrs. Loved not setting the clock. Really miss that part about it. BUT not the HEAT! Not that it's any better here in El Paso...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted July 04, 2002 01:38 AM            
Oh...forgot. It would be 6pm yer time that the DDM on Sunday would start. I'd show up about 15 minutes early so you can get into the swing of things and have a blast!

IP:

STJR64
posted July 05, 2002 12:08 AM            
Thank you, BamZipPow--I know the intense heat of Phoenix is hard to handle--that's why my family lives in Flagstaff! But it's really dry and hot right now, plus we've got all those fires burning our beautiful landscape to the ground--oh well, those good ol' firefighters are getting it taken care of.

With any luck, I'll see everyone on Sunday night!

~Sçottie

IP:

STJR64
posted July 05, 2002 12:08 AM            
Thank you, BamZipPow--I know the intense heat of Phoenix is hard to handle--that's why my family lives in Flagstaff! But it's really dry and hot right now, plus we've got all those fires burning our beautiful landscape to the ground--oh well, those good ol' firefighters are getting it taken care of.

With any luck, I'll see everyone on Sunday night!

~Sçottie

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted July 05, 2002 04:27 AM            
666, my darling, You can't complain anymore. I played my first on-line game yeaterday and had a blast (and got blasted, but that is the name of the game, is it not)
Thanks for not being too hard on me, especially Equinox and MelonCracker, who let me frag 'em
(corrected spelling)

[This message has been edited by Blue n Gold Sue (edited July 05, 2002).]

IP:

STJR64
posted July 05, 2002 02:38 PM            
Sorry about the multiple posts--my computer wasn't being very cooperative last night...

~Sçottie

IP:

STJR64
posted July 05, 2002 04:13 PM            
One other (stupid) question I forgot to ask:

What's a DDM?

Yes, yes, laugh it up, I know I'm stupid but remember I've never played online before, so I'm kind of a newbie and not a newbie all at the same time...either way, I don't know where to go on Sunday night at 6.

Thanks a lot for helping an idiot

~Sçottie

[This message has been edited by STJR64 (edited July 05, 2002).]

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted July 05, 2002 04:26 PM            
Scottie: DDM stands for Deatliest Death Match and the place to go is usually a server that has DDM in the title of the server name. Hope that helps.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TreadMaps

IP:

coaxs
posted July 05, 2002 04:54 PM            
All kinds of DDM info can be found here http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/ddmexplain.html

All the DDM banners should point there, still working on that.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted July 05, 2002 09:21 PM            
?!?!?!?!?!
??!?!?!??!
!?!?!?!?!?!

YO!

Coaxs = Member
Coax = Administrator....... YESH, hes got two names!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD! *trys to wrestle away Grind's Axe*

IP: