|
Author Topic:   Spam Challenge…Me against the Admins…1v3
posted June 26, 2002 02:41 AM            
Flush with victory over my boss (read email exchange below)…I am on to bigger game…Yes…the Admins. They rule the LDA BB…and I seek to challenge their dominance… I hereby challenge the Almighty Admins to a Spam Duel…1v3…*knuckles crack…fingers wiggle over the keyboard*…so…who is 1st…or …all 3 at once…you may have 1st spam…(177)

The email exchange happen 6/24/02 between David Hallsted (Me) and Bernard Borenstien (my Boss).

RE: Arg....I'm late

Me: Yes, I over slept my alarm...happens every so often...I was working on the computer late last nite because it crashed on me yesterday...but it working now. I'll make up the time. l8r

Boss: Well, that makes two of us. I overslept too. I was up late Saturday night, and am still playing catch up. Tired.

Me: LOL...I am giggling silly over here in reading this

Boss: I was actually up until 2 AM Sunday morning and only got about 4 or 5 hrs of sleep. I did not sleep too well last night. Too much energy! But, I’m tired now. The weekends are too short!

Me: you're telling me...when i was young...I was told that the 40 work week would be 30 in the future....well here is the future...and it is still 40...now if i can find the person who said that and a good lawyer...hehe

Boss: I don’t understand it either. The 40 hr work week is BS! It should be equal time off for equal time worked. One week on/one week off. And if employers were to stagger the weeks on/off, I think you would have less traffic congestion.

Me: I can see it now...Senator Borenstein...at the podium...stirring the masses to demand equal work for equal time off...I'll vote for you...LOL

Boss: Great! Now if you give me some money (and lot’s of it), I might just get it done! Ha ha!

Me: Just hang on...I'll have my accounting firm Arthur Anderson write you a big fat check...post dated of course...LOL

Me: I guess you have cried uncle and are not coming back with a reply...you don't have to admit defeat...soft whimpers will do...LOL

Boss: I’m too tired to continue……………leave me alone!

Me: MWAHHAHAHAHAHA...*evil grin and hand rubbing*....he has fallen for my evil plan...multiple spams and all will yield...BWAHAHAHAHA...*cough...cough*...I think I need to work on the evil laugh a little more..

Boss: My goodness will trump your evilness!

Me: mere mortal you be...resign before your soul will be enslave to spam hell....MWAHAHAHAHA

Boss: Yeah, but once I eat SPAM, I turn into……..SUPER SPAMMAN! And then there is no hell that will stand against me!

Me: NO...NO...NOT SUPER SPAMMAN....*fear & shock*...You may have won this time Spamman...but I will return...until then...MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......*fades away in full retreat*

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 26, 2002 03:39 AM            
My child there are forums you don't even know exist . You can't compete with what you can't see.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Karldar
posted June 26, 2002 09:18 AM            
Yipe! Scary stuff, coax.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 26, 2002 09:28 AM            
Coax...shall we go have some discussions where 666 can't read them

Last post there was May 2002

nevermind...its now June 2002

IP:

posted June 26, 2002 09:44 AM            
Arr…the Almighty Admins hold my very existence within a keystroke of their hands…I will admit defeat this time…but you must end this thread so others will not follow this treacherous path of obliteration…until next time…MWHAHAHAHAHA…*evil crackling…fade in full retreat* (180)

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 26, 2002 11:25 AM            
CHARGE!!!!!!

IP:

posted June 26, 2002 03:23 PM            
I plead with the Almighty Admins to end this temptation…I have be humiliated…and only look for the quick death of this thread…please lock it before the flesh succumbs to the dare…*whimper… snivel*...(181)

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 26, 2002 06:45 PM            
don't do it admins!

.... let him squirmmmmmmmmmmm................

MBBUUUUUUUUAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAHAAAA!!!!

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

posted June 26, 2002 11:30 PM            
Alas…I am a sham…all of TM will mock me hereafter…have you no pity admins…end my misery…*on knees*… I beg you…end it…lock the thread…(183)

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 26, 2002 11:45 PM            
pfft (797)

*grabs 666 by the arms and lifts him up* What about 3 admins vs David n the Ant? *stares back evily* *tickles Mex, makes him squirm* *Unties RC's socks* *Uncoaxs's Coaxs* *unsuperizes super* *sets Sailor to sea*. RAAAAAAH! THE WAR HAS BEGUN! *charges forth and splatters against the private forums iron walls, backs up and charges again................and again...........and again...... dangit somebody stop that ant hes gonna............ AH NO!, REMEMBER THE THEME SONG SUPER? AHAHAHA, *continues to crash into iron door**

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited June 26, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 27, 2002 03:35 AM            
Is that old board still up?!I forgot all about that thing.If they only knew *evil snicker*

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 27, 2002 05:05 AM            
By 666 Request.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP: