|
Author Topic:   Just for fun...
STJR64
posted June 24, 2002 10:31 PM            
In 666's thread (the one where he was going for the most posts...), coax ended it by saying
"lol, your incorrigible."
lol, I can't help but laughing at this--I do believe "encouragable" is the word you're looking for, coax...if you need anymore grammatical assistance, let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend a hand.

lol, sorry if this offends you.

~Sçottie

IP:

Irascible
posted June 25, 2002 01:57 AM            
Incorrigible

(Scottie shrinks with embarrassment. )

IP:

JVortex
posted June 25, 2002 03:49 AM            
LOL! gotta love posts like this

------------------
Let the rocks roll and the battle commence. www.bzrpg.com .
Check out the site! Loads of Tread Marks support and AddOns. Home of the S.T.O.R.M Pack.
The Storm has arived!! :)

IP:

coaxs
posted June 25, 2002 04:08 AM            
If you play with fire you'll get burned.

lol, I can't help but laughing at this, Sçottie...if you need anymore grammatical assistance, let me know and I'll be more than happy to lend a hand.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 25, 2002 06:35 AM            
Hehehehe

You are incorrigible coax...

JC

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 25, 2002 11:09 AM            
LOL, Somebody.... ahahahah *rolls of floor laughing histerically like an ant without wings) (roflhlaaww)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 25, 2002 12:04 PM            
inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc inc enc

IP:

STJR64
posted June 25, 2002 03:32 PM            
*laughs at himself in complete insanity*

Well, now that I've made a complete and total idiot out of myself...I'll just say that it's nice to be able to expand my vocabulary, even if it is done in pure embarrassment...

Thank you for proving me wrong...

And I do apologize for wrongfully criticizing your vocabulary usage, coax...

~Sçottie

IP:

STJR64
posted June 25, 2002 03:34 PM            
Heeheeheeeeee--I just read over this thread again and I can't stop laughing at myself now--I think every one of you here may have a big influence on putting an end to my days of criticism...however, be sure to note my usage of the word "influence"...I think instead of ending my criticism, I'll just take more time and be more careful...

lol, but I suppose it's too late now, I've already cemented my reputation as "message board retard"

~Sçottie

IP:

posted June 26, 2002 02:55 AM            
LOL Scottie...it good to ask questions...but don't let the admins get to you...I have a plan...MWAHAHAHAHAHA...*evil cracking*...I love fire...so let's play Coax...

IP:

Teulk
posted June 26, 2002 09:40 PM            
As long as it's "influence" and not
" affluence" ( and most notably NOT "flatulence)

IP: