|
Author Topic:   Close to being done
JeepChick
posted June 24, 2002 07:29 AM            
I am sure that you are all wondering where I am lately... (hehe, prolly not, but it makes me feel better to think you might miss me) Hubby and I are nearing the end of a 7+ year unfinished basement project. (Never purchase unfinished space is my new motto) We are down to the last 12 or so linear foot of baseboard, outlet covers and ceiling light and carpet. We have been steadily working this past month to finish. After we are finished, I should have a little more computer time, but it is summer (Jeep and pool) and THEN I have to share computer time with hubby. (Time to buy a new computer, I hate sharing)

Also, could you guys give me a better idea of when you play? When I seem to find time to jump on, no one is playing. I know we have the pond issue for timing, but I will get up early or stay up late to get to play with a big group of people. The AI's don't appreciate my sense of humor..

JC

IP:

Rex R
posted June 24, 2002 12:46 PM            
nice to read that your construction 'project' is nearing completion. bout the only 'set' time for matches is 8;00 pm est sundays, other days it is catch as catch can. around lunch time seems popular, also after 10;00 pm est

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 24, 2002 10:14 PM            
Okay, ceiling light done, carpet and tile on order.... close, oh so VERY close....

JC

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 24, 2002 11:57 PM            
BTW, JeepChick, where do you live?

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 25, 2002 06:30 AM            
Maryland, where it is too freakin' hot and humid for me....

JC

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 25, 2002 07:15 AM            
uhhh, can I say freakin' here?? :-)

JC

IP:

Paranor
posted June 25, 2002 07:31 AM            
freaken eh you can!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 25, 2002 11:14 AM            
w00t!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 25, 2002 12:02 PM            
Hey cool, they just twinned Yorkshire with Maryland - and its just as bl00dy humid here too lol.

IP:

Rex R
posted June 25, 2002 12:32 PM            
well according to the latest forcast I think you may get a break in the humid long bout saturday.

only 86 more posts

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 25, 2002 03:59 PM            
I think the closest player to you is player Vlad.He is from the DC area.I'd like for you to go over to his house and slap him Then take a picture of him so I can see what his ugly mug looks like

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 25, 2002 06:13 PM            
You have to do your own hitting and slapping, I just like to kiss GC

JC

IP:

posted June 26, 2002 02:50 AM            
so...what type of heating...just wondering

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 26, 2002 06:39 AM            
hehehe, are you asking me what type of heating in the house?

if so..... we have a heat pump (it sucks, never feels warm) and we also have a wood stove....

JC

p.s. if you weren't asking me, just ignore! lol

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 26, 2002 04:48 PM            
JC,

You could always ICQ or AIM whoever's on at the time. You can also find some people on during lunch. If you really can't find anyone, drop me a line. I'll frag yer butt a few times to make you feel better...

IP:

Paranor
posted June 27, 2002 01:24 PM            
do you have ICQ and didn't enter it into your profile?

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 28, 2002 07:13 AM            
I don't have ICQ, if it is me you are asking. :-)

I do have yahoo though... katying63 is my name there.

JC

IP: