|
Author Topic:   Did ya Miss Me??
JeepChick
posted June 19, 2002 12:50 PM            
*kiss kiss, smooch smooch*

Hi everyone!! Company is gone, my kid is graduated and things are getting back to normal. Hope this message finds everyone well!!!

It is gonna take me 2 weeks to catch up on all the posts! sheesh, bunch of talkative people!

Hope to see someone on the servers soon (everytime I peak, no one is on, so I play AI by myself for a while, gets boring fast)

JC

IP:

coaxs
posted June 19, 2002 04:18 PM            
welcome back

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

posted June 19, 2002 04:23 PM            
welcome back...hope it all went well...you might need to talk to Grind...he is having some problems that only a woman's touch can solve...hehe...

until then...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 19, 2002 08:41 PM            
Wowsers...you bet we did. Hope everything turned out okay and you can have the house to yourself again. Get the frag-o-holics out...it's party time with JC again!

Hope to see you on the servers...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 19, 2002 10:48 PM            
hehehe

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted June 19, 2002 10:55 PM            
Jeep...chick...hmmm...*rattles memory* *hmmmmmm*...oooooooooooooh...right... I forgot to tip u last time right?? hehehehe j/k! Vekum Bak dudette!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted June 19, 2002 11:21 PM            
Pleasure to see you back again JC. Hope you have been keeping that Jeep (tank) warm that BZP made for you. I checked it out and he did a great job on it. I see why you said you enjoyed it so much - smooth feel. That boy does a good job and getting better all the time. But that is off the subject. As I said Welcome Back and hope to see you on the servers sometime.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
TMMaps

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 20, 2002 04:24 PM            
thanks for the warm welcome back!

no one on the servers, so I guess I will go play scrabble or something... hehehe

JC

IP:

Paranor
posted June 21, 2002 12:02 AM            
welcome back and just ignore the lively "debates".

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 21, 2002 01:49 AM            
Hiya, welcome back JC. Not sure if you remember me though , do ya?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 21, 2002 04:51 AM            
Hmmmm, little black thing with 6 legs and a huge A/2$E lol..... how could we forget lest our fingers buckle trying to keep up with your typing speed of 4000 words per second lol.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited June 21, 2002).]

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 21, 2002 06:53 AM            
Golden Ant... hmmmm, nope don't think we have acutally met unless you have other names.... Nice to meet ya!!!!

JC

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 21, 2002 12:28 PM            
<action type="pop head over top of cubical">

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!!!

</action>

IP: