|
Author Topic:   Laws of Anime!
-DNX-Ni
posted June 13, 2002 09:34 AM            
Anyone interested in Anime - Manga/Hentai or anyhting like that, gotta read this

------------------
If I Were Me and You Were You, and I Fragged You... tough!!

IP:

Karldar
posted June 13, 2002 11:23 AM            
LOL! Good stuff, Ni!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 13, 2002 12:54 PM            
What about the tank police law where sgt brittons ciggie never leaves his mouth even when its been spat out - it comes right back !! cool ! :P

Or the Leona Factor where any bad news inevitably winds up in her falling nked into a dark abyss backlit with laser beams !!!!

IP:

coaxs
posted June 13, 2002 02:36 PM            
Whats a mecha?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 13, 2002 05:30 PM            
THe giant robotic machines. Robotech->Mecha, Battletech->Mech, Gundum->mobile suits.

and so on, and so on......

IP:

posted June 13, 2002 06:06 PM            
...get a load of Law 34...
#34 - Law of Probable Attire, Second Corollary (Indecent Invulnerability) - Bikinis render the wearer invulnerable to any form of damage. ...too much

IP:

Rex R
posted June 14, 2002 02:15 AM            
oh sure haven't you ever heard of the 'chain mail bikini'

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 14, 2002 09:20 AM            
Chain mail bikinis became unpopular when it was found that as most anime females get turned on whilst fighting, causing the chainmail to corrode. Which in turn creates an odd squeaking sound that made it difficult to move silently. (Not that moving around in chain mail armor was any silent to begin with).

An attempt to make them out of stanless steel failed because the adhesive used on certain female products don't stick well to stainless steel making them impracticle. (See rule on total volume of blood contained in the body, for a reason why one should be very concerned about this).

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited June 14, 2002).]

IP: