This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Regular Posters...
-DNX-Ni
posted June 03, 2002 10:02 AM            
post here! Say your thoughts on TM and it's community lately!

I still check this particular board more than any other, but recently it's been for the wrong reasons and this is going to change or it'll fall apart!

LDA have one thing to worry about right now and I doubt they want to see their own community being ripped apart from the inside... so for them if not the game, please let's make a go of posting your thoughts here and this is strictly a non-political/racial/religious thread so please don't bother!

We need to make an effort people!

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 03, 2002 10:25 AM            
VIVA MEXICO!

Mexico beat Croatia yesterday (I watched the game at 2:30 AM and am at work today... lol) in the World Cup (Soccer for the up-stairsly challenged).
Sorry if anyone out there is Croatian but .. HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA

With regard to TM, yeah guys, let's get all up in the servers man, ain't no one on lately during weekdays. COOOME OOOOONNNN.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 03, 2002 10:26 AM            
I feel that things have gone way too far for such a simple subject, its clear that if one person can cause so much hastle then we need to be closer and tighter as a group.

I was speaking with Ras last night on ICQ, and some of his words made me back off and think about things from a quite different angle.

Paranor has noted that he hates having to tune in at lunch and read all this forboding rubbish, kevlar has show his anger and even I realised that the topic was going nowhere and just doing more damage than good in the long run just to make a point.

Those who have left need to be contacted and returned, and together we should draw one final comparison to war - "what hurts us, makes us stronger."

Time to rebuild - and thx Ras, for your comments across icq, we may wind each other up a lot, but its all in good humour and ive discovered you have a unique perspective on the world.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited June 03, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted June 03, 2002 11:04 AM            
I feel like such a woman typing this:

GROUP HUG

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 03, 2002 01:32 PM            
You say that like there is something wrong with being a woman ;-)

I know I am not a regular poster, but....
Don't let this community fall apart. Just go read the tanarus forum for a while, you will know what happens when you don't stay tight.

JC

IP:

Paranor
posted June 03, 2002 01:41 PM            
Geez, more lunch time non-fun reading.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 03, 2002 02:25 PM            
"You say that like there is something wrong with being a woman ;-)"

- oh lets not do this one now .....

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 03, 2002 02:28 PM            
Note winky smiley face. She was just pulling your leg.

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted June 03, 2002 02:30 PM            
There is a old saying. It only takes one bad apple to ruin the whole bushel.

Lets not let this happen here.

IP:

MexIndian
posted June 03, 2002 02:47 PM            
*Please fasten your seatbelts and prerare for an abrupt change of topic.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...........
How bout that DDR RAM? I hear it's pretty good!

------------------
If I were you and you were me and I fragged you whose score would go up?

IP:

KiLlEr
posted June 03, 2002 02:54 PM            
They are! I just recently upgraded from 512 mb SDRam to 512mb PC2100 DDR nonregistered. Major speed improvement (well, twice the ram bandwidth, what do you expect?). But I'm kicking myself, I should have gotten the registered memory. SLightly faster. Yes.... I'm a PC Power fiend!!!!

Anyone out there drooling over that new Matrox ParheliaTM-512 ? I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

8b.........

http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/parhelia512/home.cfm

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited June 03, 2002).]

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 03, 2002 03:01 PM            
Yeah..lets drop it now.Before this topic starts a new debate

I've seen some benches with DDR and I must say it is very fast.I don't think my board could handle it though.They are putting DDR in video cards now so expect games to get a LOT more system hungry in the near future.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 03, 2002 09:07 PM            
If you got the cash go RAMBUS - well expensive but worth every penny. Way faster than any DDR stuff...

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 03, 2002 09:44 PM            
OH MY GOODNESS, of course I was kidding!!! I guess with the climate of late, I shouldn't joke about stuff like that, I am really sorry.....

sooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How 'bout them Canes (don't know what you are talking about up there... DDR stuff)

JC

[This message has been edited by JeepChick (edited June 03, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted June 03, 2002 10:35 PM            
Hey Jeep,
I know you were kidding, as was I. But just so you know, I am absolutely in love with the notion of old fashioned femininity (which of course is a much different thing from the militant stuff you see today). I love that which makes up a real woman. To illustrate:

-The image of mom being like a "mother bear", willing to die for her children - while at the same time lovingly punishing them as needed is an incredible thing to me.
-The wife that, though she be just as smart or smarter than her husband, sacrifices her own desires and let's her husband lead is such a turn on. And to clarify, I am NOT talking the unfortunately common bimbo who let's her man control her because she's too weak to have it any other way. I'm talking about a real woman who has wisdom and helps her husband make wise decisions.
-One of my favorites: intelligence. And yes, of course, intelligence in a woman is incredibly feminine. Show me a woman that out debates me, corrects my grammar left and right, and makes me feel like a mental midget and I'll ask her out in a heartbeat. Woohoo!!!
-And my absolute favorite: maternity. The "maternal glow" just turns me into a 190 pound sack of silly putty. If you ever want to manipulate me, all the Britney Spears look-a-like bimbos walking around with patches over their privates will get you no where. Nope. But put a distressed expectant mother in front of me and I'll jump in front of trains if need be.
(For those of you in the listening audience that think I've gone goofy, just ask a father what I'm talking about. I'm not one myself, but I've experienced aspects of it. I think pregnancy, in stark contrast to the horrible imposition that it's portrayed as by the militants, is wondrous.)

So there's my dissertation on femininity. Don't blame me. Ni did say to post thoughts that were "non-political/racial/religious"... hehehe.
And Matrix, take a chill pill man! LOL. Jeep's taunt was obviously good natured.

IP:

Teulk
posted June 03, 2002 11:27 PM            
Oh boy.....

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 04, 2002 01:16 AM            
Howd'y do! I have decided that all the problems in the community are coming from the lack of a Venus Fly Trap weapon that can shoot flames!!! *cackles insanely*

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 04, 2002 01:23 AM            
Super...yer current board only accepts 168 pin memory. DDR is 184 pin memory so it wouldn't fit. But we could fit you into a new mobo... Especially with the new AMD Thoroughbred core coming out soon...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 04, 2002 01:26 AM            
BTW..who's pulling who's winky...er, leg?

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted June 04, 2002 03:44 AM            
Another new mobo!? Jezz...always something.I was thinking about getting a nice mb and start building my next computer.
You can help me find a good reasonible mb/ w proc and a case for good cooling if you want.Nothing outragous though because my pocketbook isn't bottomless

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 04, 2002 04:41 AM            
I know that Matrix is just concerned for the community, smmoooochies Matrix :-)

Irascible
Pregnant woman turn you on... ewwwwww You ever been around a pregnant woman? They are usually grouchy! LOL

JC

p.s. week and a half left of my company, then you will see my playing more!

IP:

=DNX= Tiggs
posted June 04, 2002 09:43 AM            
Grouchy AND hungry.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Tiggs (edited June 04, 2002).]

IP:

Irascible
posted June 04, 2002 10:39 AM            
Yep, been around one in particular quite extensively (she was only a good friend). But no, only the second and third thing turn me on. The silly putty reference only means I loose all will of my own. You know how husbands get (usually) extremely protective and helpful around that time? That's what I'm talking about. I just think it's cool how God has us programmed. Uh oh... was that a religious reference? Hehe.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted June 04, 2002 10:55 AM            
"I know that Matrix is just concerned for the community, smmoooochies Matrix :-)"

- MMMmmmmmmm i got a smoochie for missing a smily - i must do that more often ! - i read the boards very early in the mornings here as anyone will attest to - that kinda makes me miss stuff and occasionaly go off the block sometimes.... but da smooochie was nice can i have another

"Irascible Pregnant woman turn you on... ewwwwww You ever been around a pregnant woman? They are usually grouchy! LOL"

- *Matrix takes his opportunity to laff harshly at Ras for being into preggers femmes* BWHAHAHAHAHahahahaHaHaHaHahah !

LOL

IP:

JeepChick
posted June 04, 2002 01:23 PM            
Matrix,

SSSSMMMMMOOOOOOCHHHHH, ssmmmmooooocccchhhhh, smoochies, smoochies, smoochies.... kiss kiss kiss

JC

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2