|
Author Topic:   Clans and other stuff like that
STJR64
posted May 31, 2002 01:00 AM            
I am newbie while at the same time not being a newbie...I've owned the game for about 2 months now but I haven't been playing a lot for some reason or another--don't ask why because I honestly don't know.

I keep getting e-mails and seeing posts about "clans"...what are they and how do they work? Maybe if someone could post a list of the clans--which ones are good, which ones aren't, and how to join one or another--that would be excellent.

Thanks a lot for all the help!

~Scottie

P.S. Strange, this is the second post of stupidity in the last 5 minutes...

IP:

Irascible
posted May 31, 2002 01:46 AM            
BWL
DNX
DOG
LWA
ZE

You can check out the clan sites linked above. Coax keeps track of clan wars as well as individual stats at his website here . Kevlar has, in my opinion, the best site to download mods here . I'll leave it to others to give more details. The main thing to get from my post is that BWL is by far the superior choice in clans.

(Clan commentary edited out for your protection.)

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited May 31, 2002).]

IP:

posted May 31, 2002 02:42 AM            
Please do not listen to the irratible one...just because he is the best TM player currently does not give him the right to judge. DNX is a cool clan...just won the last three clan battles..we are on a roll...

------------------
Play Hard...Play Fair...See You Online

IP:

Irascible
posted May 31, 2002 03:34 AM            
If I may turn that around a bit:
Please don't listen to the satanic one... just because he's the Prince of Darkness doesn't give him the right to flame me... wait... maybe it does...
Though that would preclude him from being "cool".

LOL! In case it wasn't obvious, I was and am kidding around.

IP:

coaxs
posted May 31, 2002 03:41 AM            
Wow, there is so much to say about clans it's hard to know where to start I'll make it simple though. Join a clan whose members you see online most frequently and get along the best with. If they have a lot of members on-line its obvious they are dedicated to TM, if you get along with them well thats always a good thing. I got minimal clan info, besides clan stats at my page. And if you would like to see a litst of members and the such in various clans you can visit http://www.dnxworld.homestead.com/clans.html

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 31, 2002 06:51 AM            
The private DNX forums move an average of around 10 subjects a day around :P

Can u name another clan that has day trips ? competitions and special events for its members ? - No, Thought Not hahahah

BOOOYAHHHH !

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 31, 2002).]

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted May 31, 2002 10:51 AM            
lol altons gona rock

and yeah uhmmm we won the DDM uhm,,,

sall i reely have to say at this time

IP: