|
Author Topic:   Don't waste your money on duct cleaning!!!
Irascible
posted April 10, 2002 02:06 PM            
What does that have to do with TM? Well, I'm sure there's quite a few homeowners around here. And I don't want you to get taken.

Not to mention the fact that I'm so riled up right now I could spit. And who do I want to share the love with when I'm most upset? My TM family of course. You can see my acrimony in all it's glory right here: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?postid=106472#post106472

I've been in HVAC for almost 8 years. Duct cleaning is one of my favorite debate topics. So if anyone has any questions about that or anything else just e-mail me. HVAC is not exactly a pressing issue in most people's mind. But sooner or later your heater or air conditioner is going to break. So if you need advice, just ask. I'll shoot you straight. Or I'll just shoot you.

IP:

Rex R
posted April 11, 2002 02:13 AM            
heh. got a school in the area that has a mold problem(well ok several), wherein it has been reported that 'its in the duct work'. nother school they found it on the sky lights over the cafeteria, and 1 a brand new school (just built) that was closed within 3 weeks of opening(mold every where,district is talking legal for getting a refund) all water related. of course what with all the sheet rock being used(and carpet)... you have to tear it out(don't have the problem with plaster walls). what gets me is the teachers union who, when they want a pay raise manage to get money from the budget that had been set aside for building maint...go figure

IP:

Irascible
posted April 11, 2002 04:12 AM            
Like you said, it all has to do with excess moisture.

IP: