|
Author Topic:   The Guido Bulletin Board Service
whosdat
posted January 30, 2002 12:55 PM         
Welcome to the.......

Guido Bulletin Board Service.

Your idea's are meaningless here.
There's only the concepts of the one true Guido. So bow down before his razor sharp wit.

(Whoa, how'd I get in the general forum)

IP:

guido 1
posted January 30, 2002 01:50 PM         
finally ( sigh ) someone who appreciates me ! i must say this is quite an honor . i nominate whosdat to be the administrator , and keep all the posts that don't agree with my point if view to a minimum . and as a suggestion if he would please move things around so as to make them difficult to find . well what do you think whosdat ??? are you up to multi-tasking ? i hope so , but if you can't serve your full term , ask sage to lend a hand ....... i hope no one takes your nomination as a blatant attempt to gain any future advantage or favor . please email me if you can think of anything devious , i'm running out of idea's and i know your full of IT ( idea's i mean ). i hope all the TM community will help me give you " a laural and hardy handshake " to our new who from whoville . fun .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

whosdat
posted January 30, 2002 01:58 PM         
Would the admin please move this thread to the General board. (Requested by the thread author)

I will try to keep him busy while the rest of you, go on with normal TM discussions.

IP:

guido 1
posted January 30, 2002 02:19 PM         
WORD ..... now i know your the who man for the job . whodat.....say whodat......when i say whosdat ?????? hehehehehe . you have a bright future ahead of you who . be sure to email me whan you've moved this around so at least we know where to find it , just in case some over sensitive whining tm member wonders where it went , the nerve of those ingrates , after all you ( and more importantly ) i have done for them and the game . BTW maybe i shouldn't post this to be on the safe side , and email you instead ??? email me and let me know if i should email you concerning my and your concerns .... now who was i talking to .... oh yea it was whosdat . should we be using 128 bit encryption ??? just email me so i can email you back . and as a favor please try to keep everyone ELSE'S SPAM off here cause we want to put up only the right kind of spam . are we on the same page concerning this ? well just email me and i'll email you back regarding the email's OK ??? wow we might just pull off this power play ......... hehe .

------------------

IP:

whosdat
posted January 30, 2002 02:39 PM         
Help I'm drowning in Guido'ism's!!!!

IP:

guido 1
posted February 02, 2002 06:49 PM         
i have a few more for ya WhosdatKong . hehe .

------------------

IP:

whosdat
posted February 03, 2002 01:15 AM         
Try again Marma-Guid'!

I beleive you would know more about that last comment.

IP:

guido 1
posted February 03, 2002 10:59 AM         
i played online yesterday , not as guido and marmalizer was online too . i may be good but not good enough to play on 2 pc's at the same time . as i suggested to coax , if he will compare ip adresses , between me , whosdat , and marmalizer , which is easy to do , then i will be vindicated . if it is not done then i would suggest duplicity may be rampant . who police's the police ????

------------------

IP: