This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Wulfram
=DNX= Matrix
posted January 27, 2002 09:34 AM            
http://www.wulfram.com/index.php

another tank game - tanks gettable ? for incorporation into a tm mod.

IP:

KONG
posted January 27, 2002 11:13 AM            
It says that it is a very old game. the download is off of a 56k connection. i'm not gonna spend an hour dloading it

IP:

guido 1
posted January 27, 2002 02:11 PM         
sounds inereting Matrix , we all have intrests that would be great if we could post them on a seperate non tm forum here on the BB , that wat they wouldn't be subject to editing and deletion for not measuring up to non - welcome posts of non - TM related intrests that most of us have and would like to share with interested TM members . i think it's an idea that is overdue . it seems that if CX doesn't like a post it rarely stays up more than a day or two , after all he is one member of the community of many . you guy's might remember a post made a week or two ago concerning fav beers among our members , it was a lot of fun for us , but , somehow it has mysteriously disapeared from posts made in the last 30 days . good thing i saved the links . hmmmm are the thought police at work here ?????

IP:

The Weatherman
posted January 27, 2002 03:23 PM         
Actually, coax has been doing a great job as an administrator. For example, I don't think he has deleted anything. The beer post and your national alliance post were both moved to the Other-General forum of this BBS. There has been some non-TM items that have stayed in the General-Treadmarks forum. but, they have been pretty uncontrovercial and sunk out of activity pretty fast. However, this post was TM related - Matrix was interested in getting Tank meshes from an older game to incorperate into a TM Mod. It prolly should be in the Modding forum, but it is arguably more TM related than beer or politics.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 27, 2002 04:05 PM            
Edit: I wrote a defense of my position, but I see no point in posting it. I'll just let my record stand for itself. Your precious beer and national security posts can be found in the "general forum" here

[This message has been edited by coax (edited January 27, 2002).]

IP:

guido 1
posted January 27, 2002 04:43 PM         
thanks coax i'll use the general forum from now on for non tm posts . i wasn't aware they could be moved around . i'll like this better , as i'm sure others will too . keep up the good work .

------------------
Trying is the first step towards failure ... Guido the mercy killer .

IP:

Denise
posted January 28, 2002 08:30 AM            
yes, wulfram is a old game, but so what? it's only 23 mb, and you can download it in a few minutes (like me, use dap), and if you don't like it..ok, but try it :P

IP:

KONG
posted January 28, 2002 08:36 AM            
well, maybe I will. thanks for the push..

------------------
"Can you dig it? I knew that you could." KongsBigA$$-Site

IP:

peeeto
posted January 28, 2002 11:49 AM         
i know i'll try it. sounds interesting - seems like it's more strategic than TM... (not that that's good or bad, just different)

IP:

Sage
posted January 28, 2002 05:22 PM            
Here's a game I all ways thought should be made into TM Tanks: Battle Tanx http://www.3do.com/products/playstation/global_assault/world/tanx.html
------------------
Fragging is only wrong if you don't mean to do it.

[This message has been edited by Sage (edited January 28, 2002).]

IP:

Dreamer
posted January 28, 2002 05:35 PM         
That's probably location-bound, but it's lag-hell for me.

IP:

Rex R
posted January 29, 2002 02:58 AM            
welcom to the forum Denise hope. you enjoy your stay

IP:

Karldar
posted January 29, 2002 03:03 PM            
Anybody else dl it yet? Only took me about 1:40 with my high speed cable connection lol. Haven't played it yet tho-will check it out later this week .

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

IP:

peeeto
posted January 29, 2002 03:29 PM         
got it, installed it.

ran it once & connected to a server, but noone else was online at that time. i'll try again when i get the time.

IP:

Denise
posted January 29, 2002 05:09 PM            
Thanks if you have questions about wulfram, just ask

IP:

Dreamer
posted January 29, 2002 05:42 PM         
---coax---> I think you should move this thread to the general forum

---denise-> What can I do (client-side) to reduce lag?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 29, 2002 07:47 PM            
-=moved to general forum upon Dreamer's request=-

I'll just leave the thread closed on the TM bboard since Denise is new and might not find it. I'll delete it when I see him post in the general forum.

can find it here -->>

[This message has been edited by coax (edited January 29, 2002).]

IP:

Denise
posted January 29, 2002 09:26 PM            
hm..you know..lag is horrible i know..you can close all ur progams who are running in windows..it helps a little..i hope ..heh

IP:

Denise
posted January 29, 2002 09:30 PM            
hmm by the way..what's ur ms? and where do you live..and what kind of connection do you have?

IP:

KONG
posted January 29, 2002 09:54 PM            
I jumped on the training server last night as well. no one around?

IP:

Grind_and_Click
posted January 30, 2002 04:46 AM            
hey sage

what is that link u posted?
like it looks a cool game and i looked all round the site but it ses nothing about what its for or stuff? ps2? p.c?
anymore details on it? and ye your right a few of those would look good as TM mods

IP:

guido 1
posted January 30, 2002 10:00 AM         
i may be wrong here , but doesn't the spelling of Denise indicate female gender ??? BTW Denise where are YOU from ??? inquiring minds want to know ..... LOL . have you tried the TM demo yet ???? if you have , what do you think of it ??? lets get together and play !!!! i don't run with scissors hehehehe . welcome to the ZOO .

------------------

IP:

Denise
posted January 30, 2002 12:08 PM            
heh..well..yes i dl'd the demo..i tried to play, but someone killed me in one second lol..
by the way, i'm a wulfram player.(yeah)..female..17 years old and i'm from the netherlands =)

IP:

Denise
posted January 30, 2002 12:10 PM            
kong..go to the other server (sid.holonet.net) and ask someone with a [MOD] or [WULF] handle to train you.

IP:

guido 1
posted January 30, 2002 02:41 PM         
WORD . so Denise how often do you play wullfrum ???? do they have a rank ladder , clans etc. ????

------------------

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2