|
Author Topic:   Win2K and stuff....
Karldar
posted December 29, 2001 01:21 PM            
Hey, anybody got an opinion on Windoze 2000? Good, bad or indifferent? I'm thinkin' of wipin' my HD's to get rid of all the scum(why can't every program have an uninstaller?) that's gotten on 'em and I wanna try Win2K. I already bought it-I've just been lazy and a bit wary cuz of the security scares over the past several months. I'm usin' Win98 right now.

Also, do we still have a place to dl the patches up to 1.6? Just in case I delete(d) mine....

------------------
I like pie, but I LOVE TM!

IP:

coax LWA
posted December 29, 2001 04:59 PM            
Karldar email me coaxs@yahoo.com I need a valid email address for the LWA emailing list. bkabo@hotmail.com is no longer valid.

IP:

Karldar
posted December 29, 2001 06:21 PM            
Hmmm, just checked it and it works fine, but you can send to boldham99@home.com if you want-I just don't check that one as much.

------------------

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 29, 2001 08:00 PM            
it had siad it was full.

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<bkabo@hotmail.com>:
64.4.50.71 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 552 Requested mail action aborted: exceeded storage
allocation
Giving up on 64.4.50.71.

[This message has been edited by coax (edited December 29, 2001).]

IP:

Karldar
posted December 30, 2001 05:17 AM            
That's just my damn, stupid hotmail. Supposedly, junk mail doesn't count against the account limit, but it's always figured in with my regular mail so my account is full o' crap half the time. Have to clean the damn thing out every day. I think it's really gone downhill since MS bought it. Ah, well...mebbe AOL will buy it from MS and clean it up-LOL, now that's a scary thought!

------------------

IP: