|
Author Topic:   more tm music
erocnela
posted February 27, 2001 03:43 PM         
Not that I'm complaning to the default music of tm which I find them really cool as long as you don't overplay them. I'm just thinking if I could convert this mp3 files of mine to wav in order to play my fav. music while I'm fragging away? To anyone who knows any program that can do such a thing please tell me about it. If I may add, no matter how many games I play I still consider TM as my most treasured game of all remembering that wonderful evening when I finally succesfully squeezed in TM to my small 1.2 gb hard drive and that welcoming intro with the industro.wav music behind it which up till now send shivers down my sphine. I just love this game no matter how hardware hog it is. I even got tm v1 really cheap at this buy one take one store. I was really in a search for a tank game since Battle City is too outdated. Oops sorry for being too open.

IP:

Dreamer
posted February 27, 2001 04:07 PM         
Try a search for a prog called "CDEX".

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted March 03, 2001 03:48 PM            
Version 1.5 uses mp3s, so you can add any to the mix.

Interesting that you found TM version 1.0.1 in a store. It was only ever available from our LDA web-store...

Jim

IP:

erocnela
posted March 04, 2001 11:14 AM         
Thanks for the replies.

TM v1 was dump along with those not so popular pirated games on this boxes at a store which I hope you forgive. By the moment I dip my hands TM was the first thing I got hold of. I was just lucky enough to have it. It was all I expected and even better as soon as I finally made it boot. Bless the guy who did a copy.

By the time I get my pc upgraded with better hardwares I'll definitely buy version 1.5 {legal copy for sure} since the demo I got is just so wonderful especially the more flexible camera angles.

IP:

Dreamer
posted June 25, 2001 04:40 PM         
did you all note that there appears to be someone out there who actually likes the v1.5 camera?

IP: