|
Author Topic:   Hey Micheal... I WANT SCORCHED TANKS! :)
Srekel
posted August 05, 2000 06:53 PM            
Btw have you played Liero? The funniest wormsgame out there... what makes it special? tons of cool weapons, tons and tons of blood (hehehe) and it's realtime

If you want help with the new Scorched tanks, I would be glad to beta test or something like that...

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 11, 2000 01:02 PM            
Something strange has happened, Michael can't be reached by e-mail anymore, he seems to have disappeard, i know where he lives, but i don't know if I can pay him a visit... strange strange... But yes i've played liero, molez was no where as good as that, and i love worms too, LOL, i'm an artillary fanatic, go to www.scorch2000.com and you'll find a GREAT version of it, the game has added TONS of weapons since the last month, ask and the programmers will quickly make it... i just wonder........ when will 3dscorch have a beta out?

------------------
.I'm Not Klutzy!!!!!!!!!.
......I'm Very Over.....
.........Talented........
............:)...........

IP:

Srekel
posted August 11, 2000 01:14 PM            
it sounds really bad, I hope it's nothing serious...
I have downloaded quite a lot of clones to Liero, and I have to say that none of them match the original.
I think it's the physics engine that does it.. the feeling in that game is great.

And btw, I don't know what 3dscorch is but I suppose that its a scorched tanks version in 3 not only x and z axes but also y. I have played a game like that, it was pretty cool but not as good as Micheals Scorched Tanks. Cant remember the name but if you want to I can probably find it.

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 16, 2000 11:35 AM            
FIND IT!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, where can i get the best free amiga simulator since scorched tanks Will maybe never be compiled for windows?

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 18, 2000 12:46 PM         
Could've been "Blast!"

IP:

Srekel
posted August 18, 2000 01:07 PM            
I think it was called Genocide but I'm not completely sure. I think it was availible at Lord Soth's shareware collection @ www.happypuppy.com but it seems they have removed it. It was quite old and for DOS though, so not to good...

And the best amiga emulator period is WinUAE, which I think you can find at www.winuae.com

My ICQ UIN is 4596105 if you want to talk about amiga games / emulation and stuff like that.

------------------

IP:

Srekel
posted January 13, 2001 12:33 PM            
Tanks Micheal! I have recently found the www.scorchedtanks.com site and are looking forward to it

IP:

Spug
posted May 28, 2001 03:21 PM            
You guys play Liero?? I've been playing it for some time now...

We are still wanting Liero2, which hopefully will have network play.....

Want the URl for a Liero forum? Thought so, but I'll give it anyway:
http://www.lieronet.f2s.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl

------------------
Spug
of the Enigma crew

IP:

Srekel
posted May 29, 2001 04:50 AM            
yeah, Liero is the best artillery-type game ever.. no question about it!

I'm waiting for the sequels as well, constantly looking at www.liero2.com

------------------

IP: