|
Author Topic:   FL removal from the clan ladder
coaxs
posted May 31, 2005 12:59 AM            
Since FL is now being run/co-run/whatever by Guido, there clan war stats have been taken off the clan war ladder in accordance to the policy that only members in good standing in the LDA community will have their stats or clan stats included on the ladders.

A direct link to the as yet un-updated ladder can be found here: http://www.geocities.com/coaxs/cw.html

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted May 31, 2005 08:35 AM            
I find that officially funny

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 31, 2005 10:42 AM            
I find it appropriate since that is maintained by coax and it is his to determine what is appropriate and what is not appropriate. "Guido" has been permanently banned from the LDA boards for appropriate reasons and coax has the right to extend that as he sees fit to the ladders that he maintains.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited May 31, 2005).]

IP:

Unescapable
posted May 31, 2005 05:56 PM            
Is this my fault?

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted May 31, 2005 06:13 PM            
No Unescapable it is not your fault this stems from something which happened some time before you came along and has to do strictly with "Guido" and problems which he brought on himself. Feel at ease you have no involvement.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

Unescapable
posted May 31, 2005 06:40 PM            
phew.

IP:

jujaga
posted May 31, 2005 07:39 PM         
*Everyone, be on your best behavior!*

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! TI-89T!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus Firefox 1.0.4 Rocks!!!

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited May 31, 2005).]

IP:

synack
posted May 31, 2005 07:49 PM         
"Why can't we all just get along?"

ok, so I'm an aging hippy. The philosophy still works for me.

[where are my rose-colored prism glasses?]

Peace, out.

IP:

kv
posted May 31, 2005 11:07 PM            
"Why can't we all just get along?"

Because some of us feel joy in causing others problems.

IP:

JudgeDread
posted June 01, 2005 01:05 AM         
Ok , didn't realize a link to a site that is readilly viewable thru a google search was hateful . After all , I didn't create the site lol .
Anyhoo , I am from another gaming community , known as massive assault network , and a couple of TM players play there as well , and have invited me to check out this game , and if I like it to join a clan .
Seems ive stepped into a bit of a feud , not new to me , as our community has some hot contests as well lol , bound to ruffle a few feathers lol .
thanks for the look about , and am looking forward to tryin the demo , might even coerce a few MAN players to check it out as well ........ not pluggin our game here .. just a bit of fact on where I come from .
Cheers . JD .

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted June 01, 2005 08:13 AM            
HAHAHA! Sorry I'm laughing at how badly you spell! It's just as bad as people we've banned fro... HAHAHAHAHA!!! *oh no*

hold on.......... , , , ........ , , LMFAo.

silly.

IP:

JudgeDread
posted June 03, 2005 12:06 AM         
It would seem that spelling is not my strong point I'm afraid lol .
Usually I don't worry about it on a game forum , now a final thesis for an ace ??? that's a different matter .
Please continue with your barbs , as you seem to be adept at it .
Not exactly a hello , and welcome .
All the same , I have no ill feelings on this board , and coming from a turn based game , am not really that good at shooters .
I was just lookin about lol .

IP:

JudgeDread
posted June 04, 2005 09:57 AM         
The appearance of fairplay , isn't alway's so .
The longer a person is in contro a BB or < situation , is a harbor of misuse . whether it's intentional or not , is hard to tell , still it's the appearance of it that is a prelude to a BB that is one sided , and if there is dissent , is stifeled by like minds It's alway's best to on a yearly basis to elect new admins , so as too keep the BB from becomong a hehe dictatorship to exclude those with a different view .

IP:

VorDesigns
posted June 05, 2005 01:18 PM            
To point out a little reality:
1. This is a public board but, it is privately owned and operated.
2. Membership is required.
3. Posting here under the rules you agreed to includes a willingness to be censored by the owner of the board or its delegated administrators and censured by the community at large as any search through this board will find.
4. If you are looking for a forum with true first amendment rights (for those in the USA), Internet forums are not your venue and in the USA neither are personal blogs.
5. Dissent is acceptable on this board (as verified by even a brief search through the content) but, the focus of this board is LDA games, TM specifically here. A call for the ouster of the board caretakers by a subscriber supposedly visiting/joining this board a brief fifteen days ago doesn't seem to qualify you. Especially if our most caustic player on the board rarely if ever suggests it.
6. Administration of a board is a thankless job and IMUO handled quite well here.

Come play the game, although I haven't seen an online demo server in years.

98% of the veteran players here put forth good competition.
95% of the players capable of it will assist you if you have a problem.
99% of resources you can find for this game are provided by memebers of this board present and past.

If you last long enough to build the respect of the community, are looking for a thankless job with no pay which will include regular personal attacks on you, your lifestyle and anything dear to you, volunteer for the job.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
- http://www.vordesigns.com/tm

[This message has been edited by VorDesigns (edited June 05, 2005).]

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted June 06, 2005 06:26 PM            
for information My Euro Demo server is set up as a pure Demo server
if has only one map The Ramp with the shadow and missile weapons disable
and only the Destroyer and Liquid Falcon tanks can be used