|
Author Topic:   So uh, is DNX comming to the next Clan War?
VorDesigns
posted May 26, 2005 06:42 PM            
Not that battling with the others isn't more than enough competition but, it would be nice if the largest actively recruiting clan in the game could field few for the events.

I know that GMan would come if he were allowed.

I know he would have been there if he were a CAT, I would have given him my slot.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com/tm

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted May 26, 2005 06:53 PM            
What do you mean allowed? As far as I was aware he was 'allowed' not that we have that many active members just now anyway.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted May 26, 2005 07:38 PM            
Not looking to get anyone in trouble, just passing on the word I heard.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 26, 2005 09:12 PM            
Anyone in DNX is "allowed", they just have to let us know they are going to show first so we know who the 5 are. Our policy is you shouldnt turn up unannounced. You let us know by email or on our forum or here. Usually coaxs will send out emails to see if anyone is interested.

Regulars are Bam Ni and Coaxs. Our reasoning is to stop whats ahppened a few times where more than 5 showed - Cem and his Bro have shown up unannounced before now.

All that "allowed stuff" used to be when we had a good choice of players as we didnt want new recruits showing up, we only wanted to fair our best on the field. Those days are gone..... we have 5 or less actives as it stands anyhow. Also, we have not recruited for AGES. As far as recuiting is concerned, to be fair, I have no interest in recruiting any more people in this game.

IP:

pablito
posted May 27, 2005 09:47 AM            
Matrix: If you are not interested in this game much, why not letting someone else carry it over.. like Ni.... gman is one of the most active players in the servers, it seems odd he wouldn't want to participate. Just an idea..
And what if they come un-announced? you said you have 5 or less active players? Why not come if you can policy!?

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited May 27, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 27, 2005 11:45 AM            
Pabs, youve been in DNX, you know Coaxs is in charge in the game for us, and ive already covered games im currently in. Ive nothing againt Gman showing up at all....

But, heres the details:

Ni, Coaxs, Bam = Reliable
Cem & Bro = No idea, they just seem to show up when they like.
GMan and 242 dont hit the forums, so we've no clue what they want to do.

Count there = 7

Last time i spoke with GMan he was saying he couldnt make clan wars, so he was discounted from the choices. Ive been trying to get Cem and his bro to show up... or at least post if they plan to.

The reason i say 5 or more IS because 242 and GMan are active, as are Ni Bam and Coaxs... Cem and his Bro are an unknown quantity... they just come and go as they see fit. Thats why we TRY to use email information, reality is though that some ppl cant make the clan wars due to time or work constrictions. As i say, its not a big issue for us, whomever shows... shows !

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 27, 2005).]

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted May 27, 2005 02:00 PM            
ok >^_^<

IP:

yugo2
posted May 28, 2005 02:48 AM         

Well anyway we would like it if you would please come to the clan wars

IP:

yugo2
posted June 08, 2005 04:14 PM         

And now that FL is out of the picture, you stand an even better chance of winning!!

IP:

posted June 08, 2005 10:56 PM            
not if GA can help it....LOL

IP:

Teulk
posted June 09, 2005 09:31 PM            
BARK!!!
LOLOL

IP:

GMAN
posted June 12, 2005 09:03 PM            
Not to stir the pot ... but i don't remember saying i could not make clan wars.

(However, I will also say I am over 40 so my mind is not what it use to be.)

I do appreciate emails but I can't remember (again) the last time I got one from dnx. (maybe the address isn't right ... who knows)

Matrix is right that I am not a big forums person so that is why I appreciate an email.

Just thought I'd add my 2 cents.

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted June 13, 2005 10:28 AM            
so I guess you know now GMAN:
quote:
Matrix: As i say, its not a big issue for us, whomever shows... shows !

IP:

GMAN
posted June 13, 2005 02:05 PM            
I should have waited to post ... just received 2 emails from dnx ... looks like you all stirred the pot ...

[This message has been edited by GMAN (edited June 13, 2005).]

IP:

BamZipPow
posted June 13, 2005 04:01 PM            
Has the new port been forwarded to DNX? Has it already been changed?

IP:

VorDesigns
posted June 15, 2005 01:29 PM            
GMan,

I used your name because we discussed CLAN joining when you started playing and that was when you mentioned being a probationary member of DNX and that you were interested in playing the CLAN DDMs.

I'm also over forty but, I'm also an anal retent so I remember more than I should.

Mostly this post for me is about stirring up DNX to show up for the matches.

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted June 15, 2005 02:06 PM            
quote:
Beavis:
uh uh uh you said... uh uh anal uh uh

IP:

Carnage
posted June 15, 2005 08:13 PM         
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Butthead:
uh uh and "matches"... uh uh Fire Fire Fire uh uh uh
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP:

VorDesigns
posted June 16, 2005 01:45 AM            
You guys are too much.

IP:

GMAN
posted June 17, 2005 09:46 PM            
Ditto!!!

IP: