|
Author Topic:   Taxie
=CAT=Viper-II
posted May 23, 2005 09:55 AM            
Has any one played with Taxie latley, I havn't seen him in a while?

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted May 23, 2005 10:30 AM            
I believe thetaxi has moved on to other games

IP:

=CAT=Viper-II
posted May 23, 2005 08:06 PM            
He will be back I kind of miss him at nite when you{Pab} Melon_cracker...got into a fraging each each other...he'll be back!

IP:

THETAXI
posted May 31, 2005 01:15 PM            
I haven't moved on

I'm currently in Nicaragua for the summer.I don't have the game with me. I can't play much of anything. I bought a laptop for internet sake but that's about it. I'm booooooooooored out of my mind. I was supposed to start working for exxon as a temp but that didn't go through. I'm not gone... I just don't have the game with me for the moment

IP:

THETAXI
posted May 31, 2005 01:23 PM            
One more thing... Jim was talking about TM2....

any idea what YEAR it is expected to be realeased? I figure 2008??

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted May 31, 2005 01:38 PM            
Hey dude! glad you're still around!
Maybe they have TM for sale somewhere down there!
Have fun in your summer vacation?!

IP:

Unescapable
posted May 31, 2005 05:50 PM            
I've been busy myself, and hi taxi, glad your not dead lol. I was in 2 memorial parades in chicago, one on saturday in downtown, the other in a suburb. I play an instrament.

IP:

Irascible
posted May 31, 2005 07:24 PM            
Excuses, excuses. You could download it from a friend and play on your laptop. Unless it's an ancient laptop then even your integrated graphics could handle TM. That 28.8 internet connection on that other hand, that's a different story. :^)

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited May 31, 2005).]

IP:

jujaga
posted May 31, 2005 07:42 PM         
Tell me about it, even a 56.6K connection is a disaster (that's how I got TM... *shudders*). Modems slow, dsl faster, cable much faster, broadband, way much faster, LAN, blistering faster! lol

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! TI-89T!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0.4 Rocks!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted May 31, 2005 08:51 PM            
Since he has the original, im willing to host him a zip for multiplayer at DMF. If interested Taxi, Mail me. I should add, i dont think LDA will have a problem with this since he HAS bought the original game. If it is an issue, Jim, please let me know. Oh, And ill password the file.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited May 31, 2005).]

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 01, 2005 01:34 PM            
that would be cool I'd play mostly during the day (like right now)!!

IP:

posted June 02, 2005 11:29 PM            
Well could you make it on a Sunday...like the 4th Sunday...like the clan battle Sunday. Let me know...or just surprise me and show up.

Mind you, do not show up for the 2nd Sunday..that is the ranked DDM Sunday...Please DO NOT show up then...LOL

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 03, 2005 12:53 PM            
Hey Pab! Remember I tried playing the game last summer???! Why didn't you remind me I already had a hard copy of the game in Nicaragua?! What's up with the memory loss?!?!

Now... where do I get a gamepad??

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 03, 2005 01:18 PM            
I tried getting online today and it was a success. I saw Cat Carnie. THe thing that sucks about playing with this laptop is that you can only press 3 buttons max. I can't (for example) move diagonally while moving my turret and then trying to fire. Plus the controls are allllll messed up (using laptop instead of keyboard). Lemmee see what I can do... (i'll be on soon)

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 03, 2005 01:47 PM            
I got on again with an USB keyboard and played better. The only thing is the lag. I averae 300/400. To the untrained eye it would seem as if I have lost my aim... but in reality I shoot... and the pellet actually goes 1 second later. I'll still take you back to pre-K pab.

See you areound.

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted June 03, 2005 01:49 PM            
How am I suppose to remember something I wasn't aware of!? glad you found it though.
I'll be on-line at night >

IP:

VorDesigns
posted June 08, 2005 05:20 PM            
The Zen of dial up, lead your target..

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 25, 2005 02:02 PM            
CATS SUCK

lol

those were good times.

IP: