|
Author Topic:   CTF { (stock) Wednesday 6/3/05 [8pm PST, 11pmEST, 4amGMT]}
pablito
posted May 03, 2005 09:51 AM            
AYYYE, I need leader forum rights!! lol the date above is wrong; obviously, it should read:
CTF { (stock) Wednesday 5/4/05 [8pm PST, 11pmEST, 4amGMT]}

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited May 03, 2005).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 05, 2005 01:00 PM            
Results for those who still can't find them on my website.
http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/content/TMServers/recentEvent.php?GAMEDATE=2005-05-05&ID=67&eventname=Wednesday%20CTF&dname=LDA%20Community%20CTF%20Server&sname=LDA_STOCK_CTF

IP:

Irascible
posted May 05, 2005 06:10 PM            
Thanks Killer.

I assume that the frags per hour stat in the overall summary is goofed? Also, it shows tank19 and Harm as both being on for 16 minutes in the first game. But I logged on well after Harm. I assume that's goofed as well? I'm not asking for a fix or anything. I'm just curious.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted May 05, 2005 07:12 PM            
Sometimes, the login timestamp is missing from the logfile, so logscan 'thinks' you've been on for the whole game.

But the fph/dph values are correct. 12 frags in about 15 mins is 48 frags per hour. Since its CTF, you can rack up frags since LogScan counts kills caused by captured flag as frags.

If it's necessary I can easily modify the scoring to remove those frags from the frag count ( Frags minus the # of players on the other team times the number of flag captures ).

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited May 05, 2005).]

IP: