|
Author Topic:   Stock CTF Wednesday, 27th April, 8PM PST, 11PM EST
pablito
posted April 27, 2005 10:39 AM            
Capture your enemy's Flag and go back to your own post and frag everyone on the other team once their flag is placed on yours. Two flags, two teams, 1 winner tons of fun... seriously
**Could I ask the community for more maps for CTF? I believe there are 4 maps that rotate... must we have only 4? why can't we have more?... I think Caldera would be very cool for CTF among others..(or is there a problem using any map?)

IP:

posted April 28, 2005 01:07 AM            
It was difficult to get folks to come if it was not stock.

But it is up to you.

IP:

Robo Jaws
posted April 28, 2005 08:45 AM            
Hi Pablito
Here is the list of (non stock) 2 team compatible CTF maps on my CTF server.

If you want to Dload the map pack then go to
http://62.49.17.43:61871
follow the link for Robo's CTF Server.
and you will find the zip on the server's Dload page.
It is just under 3.6Mb

[This message has been edited by Robo Jaws (edited April 28, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted April 29, 2005 09:48 AM            
Thanks Robo Jaws!
Now if I can only ask Killer to implement them.. (I can not do anything until I fix my pc and semester is over with!!
I will download the file and check the maps up... but I think I played Kronos & Chevron. Either way, we waited a long time to have more maps for CTF, unless someone else does it sooner, another couple of weeks won't hurt
Thanks for the list.

anyone that has something (argumentative) against more maps for stock CTF declare your case now; otherwise hold your peace!

IP:

kv
posted April 29, 2005 10:46 AM            
um... I think you mean "if I can ask kv to impliment them" seeing as how logscan has no control over what files are on the server.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 29, 2005 12:10 PM            
The results are in, I fixed a little boo boo on the page which displayed a blank team. LOL
http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/content/TMServers/recentEvent.php?GAMEDATE=2005-04-28&ID=67&eventname=Wednesday%20CTF&dname=LDA%20Community%20CTF%20Server&sname=LDA_STOCK_CTF

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited April 29, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted April 29, 2005 12:47 PM            
OOPS!!, yes, sorry Kv! I was getting ahead of myself

IP: