|
Author Topic:   RANKED DDM= MINIMUM
pablito
posted April 10, 2005 09:09 PM            
I think the minimum number of people to make it count are the ones that are there!
If you want your rank to "go" up or count then show up, and for those who participate, there should be a reward.
8 is too many to gather; I would say 3 at least but 5 is a start.
We need feedback; especially if you are one of the ones who come to play....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2005 09:49 PM            
Its not just showing though, its having something to shoot at..... and if its slim pickens, it could well feel like picking on the worst player of 3 for the 2 other parties... hence the need for more players.

(edit)

Far as im aware (and dont take my word as gospel cos i dont do ranked ddm's) - but if 8 is the minimum attendance then only the first game wouldnt count.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited April 10, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted April 10, 2005 11:12 PM            
yea, but we must be realistic... people that show up, give their time.. something should be given back... at least a happy face that adds up to a 1st place someday

IP:

Teulk
posted April 10, 2005 11:22 PM            
LOL

Personally---a beer in the hand....

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited April 10, 2005).]

IP:

posted April 10, 2005 11:52 PM            
Well, Pab and kv, you need to advertise the event earlier in the week. The latest would be Wednesday for posting in the forum. Preferably on Monday. It is cool to have the post kick around with comments about the upcoming event.

If folks know about it...they will come.

Just a thought.

IP:

pablito
posted April 11, 2005 12:44 AM            
I'll make sure I'll remind something about it; dont take my posts official.. more like a friendly you better be there type of thing

IP:

coaxs
posted April 11, 2005 01:44 AM            
8 is the current limit.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

pablito
posted April 11, 2005 09:33 AM            
who made up the rules?

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited April 11, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted April 11, 2005 10:37 AM            
A community agreement.

IP:

pablito
posted April 11, 2005 11:45 AM            
mmhh... you mean like a board of trustees?... I've heard that when the company moves with time so does the policies & procedures. You can't expect high return if you're just producing a little.
**I'll help Kv advertise the events more and see what happens; otherwise if it doesn't count for anything, I'd probably stop showing up too** (I just take my posts as "advertisements", not admin.

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted April 11, 2005 12:15 PM            
I never turned up because I've had very little sleep and was up extremely early on Mon morning as with the last 2 events. Will makes the next one.

IP: