OK, quoting Kv, this is what we got:
quote:

So the event schedule is now:
Sundays:
1st Racing
2nd Stock DDM
3rd Fun DDM
4th Clan War
5th Super Mega Fun Event (when there is a 5th)

Weekly:
Tue 85 Weaps
Wed Stock CTF
Thr Racing

Tuesdays: 85 Weaps
Wednesday: Stock CTF
Thursdays: Racing

It seems the best time to do these are 11:00 Eastern (I'll take that means 8:00pacific, 10:00 Central?)
SO; if people are ok with this time (as it has been) I will remind you all, the event going on that day... (not too hard to forget though) For example,
Let's use mnemonics:
T85WSCTFTR
or:
The 85 white sedan crashed to falling trees rapidily
or TUE85,WEDCTF,THRRACING
or
I will make $85 on Tuesday if I capture the flag on Wednesday and Race on Thrusday...
sigh...you get my point

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited April 08, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 08, 2005 01:12 AM            
11 EST is 4 in the morning here.... remember, there is a world outside the USA and we have to get up for work around 7am - thats 3 hours later, or rather, after an hour of gaming, and 2 hours sleep.... lol

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited April 08, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted April 08, 2005 08:18 AM            
What about the Sunday nights? Still normal time?

IP:

kv
posted April 08, 2005 09:22 AM            
yes, sunday night are still at the normal time.

Pablito is going to handle the daily events now and i'm going to deal with the weekly events.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 08, 2005 09:34 AM            
Just enter the events in the event admin from the appropriate server. Or would ya'll like me to take care of the for ya?

IP:

pablito
posted April 08, 2005 09:37 AM            
Well; I'm sorry for non Eastern/Central/Pacific residents... if you do.. and you're really [b]going[b] to participate then tell me what works best for you (taking in consideration most of players live here).
Server should be running all day in case you just want to try it out.
I wish they were more players in Europe so they can make up their own schedule and don't worry about depending "our" schedule.
Well; let me know.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 08, 2005 10:11 AM            
I set up the events in the event admin for ya. Lemme know if they're correct:

Don't forget to set you GMT offset! The server is an hour behind currently, so the current time is an hour behind.

http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/main.php?page=Events/calander.php&group=Events&uid

by KiLlEr (edited April 08, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited April 08, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted April 08, 2005 10:21 AM            
Thank you! if there are any changes I'll manage to change them unless you want to do it

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 08, 2005 10:29 AM            
"Well; I'm sorry for non Eastern/Central/Pacific residents... if you do.. and you're really going to participate then tell me what works best for you (taking in consideration most of players live here).
Server should be running all day in case you just want to try it out.
I wish they were more players in Europe so they can make up their own schedule and don't worry about depending "our" schedule.
Well; let me know."

EQUAL RIGHT FOR BRITS

Lol.... the post is very "timist" (is there such a thing) lol .... "most of us are here, you conform to us, our schedule, blah blah blah" lol ...

Dont worry, im only kiddin - you cant please everyone.... I cant make 8EST either I dont get in till 8:30 possibly 9 (2am our time) (with tues/wed as the exception)... and that would be too late for Ni.... This is mainly why ive become interested in other games recently, i now have a card that can kick some pixelated ass, so TM has become less involving for me, but thats why we have VP's to the teams. It allows us to have a team in a game while affording me lattitude to explore other games and expand the clan.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited April 08, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted April 08, 2005 10:45 AM            
All that just to keep the time the same :P
Sorry you live in a much different time zone. I wish there were more players there so you can make your own gatherings at TM and enjoy without the help of the americans for a change
I wish we could all play at the same time, and I thank you for staying up late and able to participate when you can.

IP:

KiLlEr
posted April 08, 2005 12:45 PM            
You're lucky we don't have many players in Asia. LOL

I'll be glad to help anytime. Just let me know.

Incedentally, the Fri 8pm Armageddon event on my server will not happen for another couple of weeks, we're having new windows installed (its not M$, but its just as messy, inconvientant, and expensive) and will be doing a lot of painting and stuff, so the next one won't be for another month.

I'll post a note the week prior to bringing my servers back up. I'll be there to whip some boo-tay friday nights. }B>

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited April 08, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 08, 2005 02:59 PM            
Yeah i know..... I think Ni & Robo are the only remaining brits who can make it to events. Grind dont play much anymore, i havent seen KingJohn in ages.....

We did have a euro ddm at one point, but the honest truth is that the games sales in the uk is diabolical... and tbh, not worth supporting. Same for germany... 1 player..... and no detrement to dreamer, but appearences are very low in number.

I dont recon itll be too long b4 tm is a USA only thing.

Im mainly in HALO PC, UT2k4, FarCry and NFSU2 these days....

IP:

H U T
posted April 08, 2005 04:07 PM            
In Europe Broadband Internet is too costly and crowded. European make too few invest in Broadband Internet. My some friends was trying to play in demo, and don't trying again.

IP:

synack
posted April 09, 2005 07:11 AM         
Rixy, don't know if you recall my son, ramTHIS from TM back a few years, but he's into online HALO big time. I'll have to ask him what his online name is. I think he might play as ramTHIS on HALO too. Do you play as Matrix?

On the other hand, you said HALO PC. He plays online through his XBox. I don't think the two play together yet, or do they?

He couldn't get connected through XBox when he was home from college at Christmas break, so he bought the PC version so he could still play through our home PC DSL connection. I tried it once or twice. Not only was I terrible, the lag I experienced made the game unplayable for me. I'd also get shot down continually before I had a chance to look around. Talk about your spawn-fragging! Sure takes the fun out of a game.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 09, 2005 12:58 PM            
LOL YEAH I Remember RamTHIS.... had a many a fun game with him. Far as i know, the XBox and PC servers arent compliant... Till i get the hang of it (and i am pretty quickly having owned HALO and HALO2 on my own XBox), i play as CHURCH (one of the chars from the halo RedvsBlue cartoon - www.redvsblue.com )... but yes ill be playing in full clan name regalia very soon now.

As for spawnfragging, well, in halo it goes with the teritiry since the game can plant you anywhere, and theres a lot of sneeky snipers out there that find a nice safe position and **** you as you appear. But that only really happens on Blood Gulch for the most part due to rocks & hiding space behind the bases; and once you get onto a rockets only server, you dont care anyway cos ppl are flying around every second of the game !! just go completely mad really - its great fun !!

IP:

synack
posted April 09, 2005 06:46 PM         
Thanks, Rixy. I'll pass along the info and see what he has to say.

Right now he's in his final month before graduation, so I'm not sure how much time he spends online. (Prolly more than he should, but hey - he's an honors student, so I guess I can't complain.)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2005 05:43 AM            
My advice would be to graduate first But thats just me

IP:

pablito
posted April 10, 2005 11:23 AM            
Synack said he's an honour student.. my advise is to join our clan

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2005 06:22 PM            
CAT is in HALO ?

IP:

pablito
posted April 10, 2005 07:00 PM            
no. lol. sorry. forgot you were talking about it.
I downloaded the demo once... i guess you shot at martians or something right?... I haven't seen more of it since... good graphics... I guess I needed to find a key or turn something on to move to next level...(which never did )Couldn't find the da** thing...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2005 07:21 PM            
You should get the game, its cheap enough on ebay

IP:

pablito
posted April 10, 2005 07:37 PM            
I should, but I can't do the "find the key to rescue the gal" thing anymore... I hate looking for things.. I just want to shoot

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 10, 2005 09:51 PM            
Thats all Halo pc / MP is m8 - shooting !! lol AMAZING FUN !! - and (dare i say it here), WAY better than treadmarks.

IP:

pablito
posted April 10, 2005 11:11 PM            
there are many games better than TM in different ways... but we all know each other here, it's like the fighting club

IP:

synack
posted April 11, 2005 08:00 PM         
Proud Dad

Just learned that ramTHIS is being graduated magna cum laude in May.

Sweet.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2