|
Author Topic:   Treadmarks.vorklift.com - FTP downloads...again
Random Chaos
posted April 04, 2005 06:47 PM            
Seems that my host is again screwing with me. FTP is down. I've sent in a problem report and I'll post here when it's back up.

Grrr...

------------------
Random Chaos

Admin for Tread Marks Modifications Database
Please add a link to my site to improve Google rankings ;)
randomc@treadmarks.cjb.net

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 04, 2005 08:46 PM            
At least your site gets used, im in the process of taking mine down bit by bit ... that is.. the bits which dont get used lol ...... which is all of the site and most of the forum. LOL

Life huh

IP:

coaxs
posted April 04, 2005 10:14 PM            
I just noticed Rex's hidden tank pack are on the vorklift servers. And people made a big stink when I hosted the zip.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KONG
posted April 04, 2005 10:43 PM            
They made a big stink when it was added to the stock server

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 04, 2005 10:47 PM            
I have just about everything that came out prior to 2003 and a few things since then. Unfortunately you can't access the zips until the FTP allows anonymous access again. I "could" move them to the HTTP side but...on a modem that would take about a week.

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 05, 2005 09:58 AM            
OK

FTP is working, you can again download mods.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 05, 2005 11:46 AM            
Is there any way to upload mods ?

IP:

Random Chaos
posted April 05, 2005 12:00 PM            
Nope. If you want mods uploaded give me a link to the file or e-mail me them. Either way I have to upload them from the main account.

I tried setting up an "upload" account when I originally started out, but I could not lock the password. I also thought about a "download" account, but I could not lock the password nor restrict uploads.

I also want control over the content, so I don't want others uploading haphazardly.

--RC

IP: