This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Pope John Paul II ... RIP
synack
posted April 02, 2005 08:40 PM         
From online newswires, "Pope John Paul II, who helped topple communism in Europe and left a deeply conservative stamp on the church that he led for 26 years, died Saturday night in his Vatican apartment, ending a long public struggle against debilitating illness. He was 84."

I am not Catholic. I am not at all religious. I do believe in God. I understand and appreciate that not everyone does believe in God. I support their right to believe as they wish.

Personally, I mourn the loss of a great world leader who has touched the lives of many, many people.

As Corpse has suggested, and as Rixy has already clearly stated, may he rest in peace.

IP:

synack
posted April 02, 2005 08:49 PM         
HUT, we all know that the Pope was a son of Poland.

We send to you and your countyman special prayers on this day. The Pope was happy to face his next journey, and we are all happy too. He is in a much better place now than we are today.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 02, 2005 10:23 PM            
One thing is certain.....

Now he knows.... and one day, so will we.

IP:

posted April 02, 2005 11:22 PM            
Yes, his passing will leave a vacancy not easily filled.

May we find solace in his departure.

Amen.

IP:

synack
posted April 03, 2005 07:45 AM         
I just noticed that coaxs edited Corpse's comments in the thread he had started, and then he locked the thread. That's fine, but if you didn't see Corpse's original comment, you might not realize that Matrix was responding to and quoting Corpse's comment. So don't anybody go misunderstanding Rixy's intent there.

IP:

H U T
posted April 03, 2005 09:26 AM            

[This message has been edited by H U T (edited April 07, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 03, 2005 09:58 AM            
Thx Synack... appreciate that. Sad day all round.... last thing we need is missunderstandings. Lots of emotion on the lose today, need to keep a tight rein of things - ppl are blowing up over nothing.

HUT, you are not alone.... peace my friend.

IP:

wolfman
posted April 03, 2005 07:48 PM            
God has welcomed him home. May we all be so blessed. Peace to all. Love Wolfman.

IP:

synack
posted April 03, 2005 09:14 PM         
@ Rixy.

Anytime m8. Got your back. You've done the same for me.

IP:

corpse
posted April 03, 2005 09:56 PM            
LMMFDAO!

he's dead give it a rest ! like you all cared about him befor he was dead ! i think not . so stop all the crying ! over a dead person .

IP:

corpse
posted April 03, 2005 10:01 PM            
...edited...
How about you let us make the decision as to what we do and just pay attention to what you are doing... Thanks for your thoughts though - next time send them to coax or I directly and not through the forum...

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited April 03, 2005).]

IP:

corpse
posted April 03, 2005 11:16 PM            
...edited... This is also most inappropriate at this point in time... If you want a political forum then go find one - this is not the place for it...

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited April 03, 2005).]

IP:

Teulk
posted April 03, 2005 11:26 PM            
guess there's no way to get rid of that now is there--I mean, really--is there a need for that at a time of not just personal, but global mourning?--regardless of your own personal instability??

IP:

pablito
posted April 03, 2005 11:53 PM            
sigh. ....so stop all the crying ! over a dead person...
He was probably more valueable that all your generations to come.
I didn't cry, nor I was sad. Good people, according to the Word go to the best place in any dimension. Sadly we're still stuck in this one with "others"...
How about an age or an IQ pre-requisite to be part of the forum? LOL
I think an IQ of 50 should do it LOL!!!

IP:

H U T
posted April 04, 2005 06:26 AM            

IP:

corpse
posted April 04, 2005 06:43 AM            
forum cops got me again !

you missed one

[This message has been edited by corpse (edited April 04, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted April 04, 2005 09:38 AM            
You may want to lock this thread before the stupid one tries to strike again. (Corpse). BTW my e-mail is showing for everyone mainly to either join our clan or declare something important; if you use it for otherwise please piss off.

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited April 04, 2005).]

IP:

corpse
posted April 04, 2005 09:42 AM            
LOL !

thank you !

you funny !

[This message has been edited by corpse (edited April 04, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 04, 2005 11:39 AM            
hmmm *feels sad for ppl who have no respect for the dead* ironicly, this is a similar reason i banned guido from DMF. Guido and Corpse are now in the same clan, you have to expect some of that to rub off... the same way you may aquire a new accent when you move to a new area, or, when youre with a person for along time and gradually aquire his verbal attributes, dialect and demeanour.

IP:

corpse
posted April 04, 2005 12:27 PM            
matrix
are you saying i rubed off on Guido
or did he rub off on me ?

LOL i dont care what you think so go and kiss some more COAX ars and make your self
look good agian !

LOL (*feels sad for ppl who have no respect for the dead )

i feel sad for ppl like you that have no respect for the living then say you got
respect for them after they are dead !

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 04, 2005 02:50 PM            
No, i meant the latter.... Its clearly showing through since u both got together.

IP:

H U T
posted April 06, 2005 06:25 AM            

IP:

pablito
posted April 06, 2005 09:49 AM            
hehe,
Hut, you're lucky I calmed down.. I put you down so much that I laughed at the original post and then I decided to redo it, lol.
I have nothing but respect to the pope, other religions and such.
You may want to read again posts before you insult me.. although I like russians too; in your case, you should of gone with the germans as a bad "enemy" example...
Did you know the pope speak several languages? I think 8 in total:
ENGLISH, spanish, polish, italian, french, portuguese, latin... what a great person to be inspired by...

IP:

H U T
posted April 06, 2005 01:34 PM            

It caused confusion me. It was take out topic sentence different.
When I wrote Russian? I think we don't understand oneself.
So Sorry you, If you're right.
Over!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted April 06, 2005 01:40 PM            
Heh, et c'est le type qui a obtenu gêné à moi pour l'insulter.... lol bon de merde..... comment le monde tourne le hehehe, des nobodys parfaits.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2