|
Author Topic:   ping matrix, anarchy mod
Rex R
posted March 10, 2005 12:49 PM            
the dpa has sent you the LETTER bout the tank(along with a corrected ver). also the haunted house does not seem well suited for racing (was watching the rolling demo when the game decided to go racing...).

IP:

pablito
posted March 10, 2005 01:25 PM            
I probably shouldn't share this but I haven't clean my pc and label all mods downloaded (I have a few packs organized).. but not the whole thing.. anyways; since LDA was down yesterday, I raced with ifrits and everything else that TM recognized as a weapon or whatever... man it was awesome!!! I think I may put everything in one big addon to battle and race...I didn't even know what weapons did what

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted March 10, 2005 01:35 PM            
Quite right, the Haunted house ISNT for racing lol ..... I made a race map for that lol... my one and only race map i hasten to add....

Its not in wide use.. in fact not much that ive made ever is unless i run it lol ....

As for the tank, thx for the corrections Rex, the tank is in beta as it stands and a few errors were bound to occur. I should have you go through my entire bz mod b4 release... I need time with killer first to make the weapons and then its good to go.

Then we can get started on our new mod ... one based on a famous trilogy of films... should be interesting to see how it translates into TM for sure.

And no i aint tellin ya what it is lol ... just salevate at some of the possibilities

IP:

Rex R
posted March 10, 2005 01:41 PM            
onion ring to rule them all...munch mmm tasty

IP:

KiLlEr
posted March 10, 2005 08:15 PM            
Onion rings to fill the halls..
Onion rings to bind them >_<
Onion rings to feed them all and in the oils fry them.......

In the land of Burger King, where the transfatty acids lie.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited March 10, 2005).]

IP:

jujaga
posted March 10, 2005 08:27 PM         
Why are they called acids anyways? They don't seem to be acids... GO ONION RINGS!!! lol.

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

coaxs
posted March 10, 2005 09:09 PM            

The COOH group is called a carboxylic acid. If placed in water it will protonate the water.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

jujaga
posted March 10, 2005 09:26 PM         
O, ok... there's my science lesson for today...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited March 10, 2005).]

IP: