|
Author Topic:   STOCK SERVER UP
R_dodger
posted March 09, 2005 11:31 PM            
If anyone wants to practice or play, I have a stock server up (I think). It is at
12.217.14.234.12300 help yourself..(just type it in where it says "connect to (TCP/IP): ).. all stock though. I will leave it up overnight and until the Master server gets going again.

Have fun!
email me with any problems

Okay okay, my bad.. my post makes it look like the LDA master server is up.. last I checked it wasn't. I tried to change the topic of my post.. but couldn't..... sorry

------------------
I walk among the ignorant

[This message has been edited by R_dodger (edited March 09, 2005).]

[This message has been edited by R_dodger (edited March 09, 2005).]

IP:

posted March 09, 2005 11:54 PM            
A for effort though...thx

IP:

jujaga
posted March 10, 2005 10:20 PM         
Um... is the LDA server back up? I have been trying to connect to RB/RBT/TM for a while now, and I can't connect... are they still down, or is it on my side?

Apparently, it seems as if it is on my side... I can't seem to connect to RB/RBT, however, I don't know about TM yet... I'm scared... what am I going to do if I can't connect!?! HELP!!! By the way, I use netscape... just switched to it and am stuck with it... tried many options to help fix the problem... gack...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited March 10, 2005).]

IP:

Rex R
posted March 11, 2005 03:47 AM            
as just moments before this post, the master was up and running(doesn't mean it will stay that way...)

IP: