|
Author Topic:   Its Complete ANARCHY !!
=DNX= Matrix
posted February 23, 2005 01:08 PM            
Yes folks, Anarchy is back, Big and Badder than ever !! ...

My poxy 512k connection can only handle 8 players though, so first come first served.

Launches at 9pm GMT (3 hours from now) and will be up till the weekend.

Youll need the latest pack which DMF users can source from our FTP, otherwise coaxs and vortex have it hosted on their sites.

Remember - you need the FEB 05 version.

No double zips this time, single zip, it unpacks into its own addons folder (so rename yours if you have one)....

If youre using winzip - remember to tick the USE FOLDERNAMES OPTION, or youll knack it up and it will all merge into your stock install. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED lol...

See you on the Zone folks !!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 23, 2005 04:27 PM            
Tis Up

IP:

synack
posted February 23, 2005 05:52 PM         
Been there! Good to seeya again Rixy!

'Tis Anarchy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 23, 2005 06:33 PM            
eGames Version

Folks - i dont have this version, so BEFORE you unpack the zipfile, talk to some1 who KNOWS where it needs to go, I know the directory structure is different, i dont know how much though.

Freelancer already put all the files in one place....

NO NO NO NO NO NO

USE FOLDER NAMES

Everything is in its OWN FOLDER and Structured..... Extract to your INSTALL FOLDER, if you use the FOLDER NAMES option, it will make its OWN ADDONS FOLDER.

Again I say - if you have the eGames version - seek advice on where to extract to, i do NOT have this version so i DO NOT know where to put the files.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited February 23, 2005).]

IP:

pablito
posted February 23, 2005 06:47 PM            
I didn't see a readme file... I'll see if works anyways...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 23, 2005 09:29 PM            
Ya i forgot to pack up the readme - sorry about that... it basicly only says what ive written in this thread anyway.

IP:

pablito
posted February 23, 2005 09:32 PM            
Well it works now and it's very cool...
Thank you... about egames... the root directory is called games... I guess you'd have to call the addon folder something else before installing this game and then change both names after to original addon and this pack to anarchy? or something like that. Either way, it was fun

IP: