|
Author Topic:   if there ever was a TM2 I would add:
yugo2
posted February 08, 2005 11:33 PM         

1) ability to see what team the individs are on in the radar

2) ability to set a track on an individ so you can hunt them down (e.g. tiger panzer) or find your teammates

3) voice capability for teams on the chat

4) biological WMDs (hey if they're fictional in Iraq might as well put them in a fictional game)

5)

IP:

jujaga
posted February 08, 2005 11:41 PM         
Flying tanks... FUN!!!

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 09, 2005 03:45 AM            
Theres a HUGE THREAD in here somewhere... with all the suggestions packed up into one thread, maybe by using the SEARCH facility, you can keep all the suggestions together in one thread.

IP:

Irascible
posted February 09, 2005 05:22 AM            
Well until someone tracks that thread down:

I'd love to be able to place a personal navigation point so that I can come back to a certain spot later in the game. Sometimes I'll see a weapon that someone lost in some remote part of the map that I want, but not right away. I'd leave the nav point, go use whatever weapon I have and come back to the nav point later.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted February 09, 2005 07:39 AM            
You're talking about dropping a nav beacon. Thats quite doable id say... as a pup.

But it would require another weaponpoint setting up on the tank so it can coexist with a weapon... THAT is the hard bit since weaponpoints are hardcoded into the exe... neet idea though, id be for that ! Maybe you could attach a camera to it too so you get small feedback in a PIP screen to spy on an area.

IP:

THETAXI
posted February 09, 2005 01:09 PM            
Destroyable buildings (MoH style). It's practically a .GIF picture. make designated holes in buildings so that tanks can blow them up or run into them, then have them blow up in pieces, or fire... just like the current trees in TM.

IP:

pablito
posted February 09, 2005 01:58 PM            
- gridlines in radar with zooming capabilities
- warning flashes/sounds when long range weapons approaches(missiles, wasps, plasma balls)
- and most of all, air cam! if you want to take a break, or just watch everyone else play, some type of enter + escape + air cam mode and just watch the map from above with freelock capabilities also
... and maybe registered members in good standing can have queue/space within the SSO server (or temp files) and able to upload pics to be shown automatically to all (as in flag/insignia).

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited February 09, 2005).]

IP:

THETAXI
posted February 09, 2005 05:01 PM            
Yeah yeah Spectator mode and everything else he said.

IP:

THETAXI
posted February 09, 2005 05:05 PM            
how about... instead of Evil (Shadow), a stealth mode? You appear on the radar, but invisible on screen, or the other way around.

If the tank is invisible:

It appears on the grid map, and you can see the bullets coming at you (and hence get an idea where the tank is at.

If the tank is visible, but does not appear on the grid map... well, self explanatory (element of surprise!!!)

Of course... these "Powerups" would be on a timed base... 30 seconds? 2 minutes?...

IP:

BamZipPow
posted February 09, 2005 06:23 PM            
Doesn't the Warbird do that invisible thing already?

IP:

THETAXI
posted February 10, 2005 09:14 PM            
What if every time you got hit... your screen would blurr just a bit... just like a concussion... with a concussion!!!

IP: