|
Author Topic:   Music
R_dodger
posted January 20, 2005 09:45 PM            
Okay... I am catching up with the cool world, and I have some neat MP3's now I play.. only problem is.. a few of them cut off and start something else before the music/song is over.....so my question is.. do I just get over it, or is there a command in a config file somewhere that sets the time limit before a song changes?

Also, for those keeping up I have some new cool screenshots @ http://home.mchsi.com/~rogerlc/tmarks2.htm

------------------
I walk among the ignorant

IP:

pablito
posted January 20, 2005 09:57 PM            
I'm not sure about the mp3's but it was fun looking at the new screenshots

IP:

posted January 20, 2005 11:20 PM            
er...nah...you're not bitter at all...LOL

IP:

harmless
posted January 21, 2005 02:48 AM            
lol... very cool!
thanks.
or, as i like to say...
tanks.

toodles,
harmless

------------------
mikey,
may peace doggedly
follow you.

IP:

R_dodger
posted January 22, 2005 12:06 PM            
can't figure out this dilema.. so what it seems I have to do is just change the songs length.. by converting it to a .wav file, editing, then converting it back.

I DID find this cool program at http://www.e-soft.co.uk (free download) which converts any music file to the MP3 format (or any format to any other format for that matter).. so I can play some cool songs I have on CD, any .wav file, or anything for that matter. While I don't listen to music that much.. it sure adds fun to the game.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 22, 2005 12:11 PM            
Why not just leave winamp running in the back and stop the in-game music.... thats what I do...

IP:

R_dodger
posted January 22, 2005 01:42 PM            
Hmmm, ahhhh..

errr ah. .. well... hmmmmm.... uhmmm....

(aha.. you passed!.... that question was just a test... to see how smart everyone was.. .... ????

uhmmmm.. okay... seriously... that post wasn't really mine... ... how about...uhmmm my kid got on the puter and posted this question???

no no no.. .aha.. my ex wife put this on to make me look silly?

hmmmm.. it was a test to see how fast people respond? ???

none of these are beleivable are they? lolol

well okay.. you got me.. that was dumb lololol.. duh.... my bad....

wow.. how stupid lolol..

all that work on the config.. and it's just actually as easy to turn the stereo on..

duh... lololol

I had an iq last I checked....... honest... lolol.. just a brain lapse I guess lolol...

wow.. is there any way to erase posts.. lolol

quick..someone frag me

------------------

IP:

pablito
posted January 22, 2005 05:13 PM            
...you mean you guys don't play in the dark and silently only with fx effects on?
...you know Matrix, I never re-installed my game, so my initial screen is dnx's haunted house pack ... but I don't mind hearing the screams when you frag someone, or the chains dragging when you frag 2 or the dude that says who wants more? when you get a nuke and etc...

IP:

R_dodger
posted January 22, 2005 08:11 PM            
well.. my ultimate wish..is to get a video card to interface with the wide screen television.. then hook into the surround sound.. MMmmmm awesome!

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 22, 2005 10:37 PM            
LMAO Pabs, just delete the addons dir - that is of course, unless you SOMEHOW took the addons OUT of the zip, then creatively selected all and merged it into your standard TM directory.. I really cant see how anyone could do that accidentally !!

IP:

pablito
posted January 23, 2005 02:39 AM            
I messed up during the installation and merged it all! lol...but now I'm used to the effects all I did is change the gothic font to something more readable I like the screams.. and the wasps sounds...lol actually I think its more fun this way

IP:

mELON cRACKER
posted January 23, 2005 08:35 PM            
Just out of curiosity, are you talking about the game starting a new mp3 at the beginning of each game? Whatever one is playing at the end of a game usually gets cut off and another one starts. I dont know that there's anything that can be done about that though.

IP: