This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Clan Battle , Sunday, 23th Jan, 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM GMT...all stock
posted January 17, 2005 09:02 PM            
Ok it is FL turn to pick. Dogs picked in November per the order of the list is below. There was no clan battle in December. So let me have those 3 stock maps that you want. I need to know by this Thursday evening.

CATS
BWL
DNX
DOG
FL
GA
LWA
ZE-TC

IP:

posted January 18, 2005 05:44 PM            
er...ok...so who do I contact? lol

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 18, 2005 06:31 PM            
* tumbleweed rolls by *

* cricket * cricket * cricket *

* wolf howls in the distance *

IP:

jujaga
posted January 18, 2005 06:50 PM         
Um... about the clan wars... I believe that Team MOD will be joining on the next one after this one... however, I do need more info on stuff... like, where do I send the flags (I got them all packaged and ready)(I already know about the 128x128x8 standard), are there any more formats that I should know of, like a banner or something that I should create? I do want to get everything done as soon as possible (compensating for the upcoming semester finals, and homework and study). I wish to know what I have to do to get MOD up-to-date with all the other clans... see ya around...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 18, 2005 08:10 PM            
Well, it helps to have a small site and public forum. FL has no site im aware of, and their forum at DMF they requested it be private, he doesnt check here much, so the liklyhood of 666 getting his info on time is slim at best.

If MOD wants a public forum, thats what DMF is there for. If you wish to continue using LDA as your forum, you should make sure all ur guys know it and check in often.

It also wouldnt hurt to review the rules for clan wars as they differ slightly from regular play. I dont know if they are written anywhere, but if not, they should be.

It should help that your clan has member guidelines and some kind of motto

Other than your flag, you dont really need to do anything other than wait for 666 to add you to the clanwar teamname pack.

IP:

jujaga
posted January 18, 2005 08:17 PM         
Oh, ok, MOD's forum will stay here... Tank Target and I am looking for a place to host... the flags are ready... and I do not know of where to check for the rules on the clan wars... is it on Dinochrome's Brigade? The weapon reload and stuff is quite different from the default...
So overall, flag is checked off the list, web page is in progress, forum search is done, and now, I will sit here, figuring out what I am trying to figure out. C ya around...

------------------

IP:

jujaga
posted January 18, 2005 08:36 PM         
Ok, more info... I've talked to 666, his email is david@hallsted.net, I did some research (kinda easy) and found out the team flag is 128x256x8, so I believe that I should create one, make an entity file along with it, and then send it to him and then I go from there... yep... now to figure out why I am trying to figure out what I am trying to figure out... c ya around...
Oh, by the way, why is the Shadow Keeper's entity named the "Wonkeygun"? I just noticed, and it is quite... an unusual... name... me like name! yep...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited January 18, 2005).]

IP:

Rex R
posted January 19, 2005 01:23 AM            
er mayhap its because your tank goes all wonky(jello like) when you pick it up? speaking of which one guideline is; if there is a shadow present and you glom onto it don't reload it(no gold box pls).

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 19, 2005 05:22 AM            
good 1 Rex.... just in case they forget to switch the shadow off (which it should be for clan games)

IP:

posted January 20, 2005 01:05 AM            
Two things need to be decided.
- What standard flag will the new clan will take? They can choose which ever one they want
- What are the maps that FL want. I have not heard from them lately....so I am not sure.

If possible could someone who knows them contact them...thx

IP:

posted January 20, 2005 01:07 AM            
forgot that you will need the clan flag pack...get it here:
http://www.hallsted.org/org-downloads/clan_team_flags.zip

IP:

posted January 20, 2005 06:02 PM            
OK...heard from the FL folks and the stock maps are:

Steps
Green Monster
Desert Divas

Will get them up tonite and double check them tomorrow...or anyone can.

Jujaga this is a hidden server. You will need to email me for the port number.

IP:

jujaga
posted January 20, 2005 06:33 PM         
Oh, ok. Just a little update from me, I got the logo completed, although when converting to 256 colors, it doesn't look as good... no biggie... anyways, the flag is done, and also has the full color version of it (just if you wanted to have a look at what it's supposed to look like), I couldn't create an ent file for it, even though I looked all over the TM directory (I know it's not the insignia type of ent), so, in that zip file is the logos. Yep, everything is working out nicely. Anyways, it is done, and I'll C ya around...

------------------

IP:

posted January 22, 2005 12:34 AM            
The server is up, the maps are good, and the all the flags show...see you there.

IP:

posted January 23, 2005 01:32 AM            
Just a reminder that this is a hidden server. Go to your clan leader for the port address.

Clan MOD chose a standard flag for the clan battle.

Everyone make sure you put your clan in front of your name.

See you there.

IP:

THETAXI
posted January 23, 2005 01:52 AM            
666 CAN you please e-mail me the port #? I lost it a while back. TY

IP:

pablito
posted January 23, 2005 02:40 AM            
the port number is 127.0.0.1 see ya there taxi
sorry I forgot the hidden port: 06660

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited January 23, 2005).]

IP:

posted January 23, 2005 05:49 AM            
Pab been smoking...lol... will do.

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted January 23, 2005 07:52 AM            
nt

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Ni (edited January 23, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted January 23, 2005 08:19 PM            
aCH!!! LDA DOWN! ACH!!!! TOONG!!! ACH!!!

IP:

THETAXI
posted January 23, 2005 08:24 PM            
Lol! I was screaming to myself.. "WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON WITH MY PC?!?!"

IP:

pablito
posted January 23, 2005 11:00 PM            
screenshots of the clan battle:
www.clanbattlesunday23-05.com

IP:

posted January 23, 2005 11:13 PM            
I recommend that we reschedule the clan battle for next Sunday, the 30th.

IP:

KONG
posted January 23, 2005 11:34 PM            
pab- you bought a domain just for todays clan battle?

IP:

pablito
posted January 24, 2005 09:36 AM            
why not?

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2