|
Author Topic:   DPA findings( or I think we have a small prob)
Rex R
posted January 13, 2005 01:24 AM            
was going through the ft&cd pak(about 90% done) and got this error msg;
ERROR. Line number 35 (namely, 'SecMeshOffset = -0.23.5, 0, 1.847') of file "C:\Program Files\Tread Marks 1.5\Entities\Weapon\GAU.Ent" contains ERROR-0375 -- Argument number 3 (namely, -0.23.5,) of parameter secmeshoffset is not numeric (this is a stock game file)
dunno how big an effect that would have on a server(not enough to generate an error msg in the log) but it might cause an (very) brief hesitation

IP:

jujaga
posted January 13, 2005 10:35 AM         
Ok, so that means, FTnCD have bugs, but that's why yer the DPA, and a good job you are doing. Keep up the good work
I can't wait until FTnCD is error free!

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

Rex R
posted January 13, 2005 01:09 PM            
er, you missed the point. this is not a problem with the mod pak. this is a possible prob with the stock game(which makes 2 btw)

IP:

jujaga
posted January 13, 2005 10:46 PM         
Oh, in that case, ok... I don't know what to do now... I'll just sit here patiently, watching the grass grow and doing my homework...

------------------

IP:

Teulk
posted January 14, 2005 03:11 PM            
Where might you live--where the grass might still be growing??

IP:

jujaga
posted January 14, 2005 06:33 PM         
Your right... let me rephrase that...
I'll just sit here patiently, watching the grass shrivel up and die under the snow and doing my homework...
Oh, is "shrivel up" a oxymoron?

------------------

IP:

BamZipPow
posted February 05, 2005 04:09 PM            
What's the other one?

[This message has been edited by BamZipPow (edited February 05, 2005).]

IP:

VorDesigns
posted February 05, 2005 07:14 PM            
West coasters bite their collective tongue as they brace for another mild day, note how many and varied the grasses are and that about half of the lawns in view need to be mowed.........
I would add that yesterday their was a 6' tall blond with nice hips mowing her lawn in tight jeans with a Britney slut blouse top and bare feet across the street but that would be just plain cruel.
.... Wouldn't it.....

[This message has been edited by VorDesigns (edited February 05, 2005).]

IP:

Teulk
posted February 05, 2005 07:38 PM            
'specially when the snowblowers are still hard at work and in season here---yes--cruel indeed!

IP:

Rex R
posted February 06, 2005 01:20 AM            
total of three(3) typos (that I have) found, 2 tanks and one weapon. they are; gau, nort2, and tank9. not bad really considering the number of lines of 'code' contained in the ents.

IP:

BamZipPow
posted February 06, 2005 03:29 AM            
RexR...

Okay..I looked nort2.ent over and didn't find anything...it did mention the tankgun1.ent error which should show fer all the tanks...

quote:

WARNING. Line number 54 (namely, 'EntityChain0 = explo/Streamer1') of file "C:\Program Files\Tread Marks 1.5\Entities\Streamer\Streamer1.Ent" contains WARNING-0404 -- File "C:\Program Files\Tread Marks 1.5\Addons\entities\Streamer1.ent" referenced in file "C:\Program Files\Tread Marks 1.5\Entities\Streamer\Streamer1.Ent" not found. I searched the entire Addons directory ("C:\Program Files\Tread Marks 1.5\Addons\entities\") and Main directory ("C:\Program Files\Tread Marks 1.5\entities\") including their subdirectories (6 in all), and found the following 1 matches for file Streamer1.ent: OVERRIDE based on Class/Type pair match: The actual file containing the Class/Type pair you need (i.e., explo/streamer1) is: "C:\Program Files\Tread Marks 1.5\Entities\Streamer\Streamer1.Ent". Tread Marks will most likely run as you have it coded, but for maintenenace and documentation's sake, you may want to change the reference to point directly to the file (perhaps try 'Streamer/Streamer1').
Return to summary of warnings (2 of 3). Next warning (3 of 3). Previous warning (1 of 3).
Rules line: EntityChain0 = EntFileIn: \explo\, explo #Use RandVelAddMin, RandVelAddMax, FlyingTrailMode and FlyingTrailTime in combination with EntityChain and EntityChainMultiply, to create flying trail streamer explosions.

IP:

Rex R
posted February 06, 2005 12:35 PM            
tis here
bolton1 = 00, 0.18, -0.65 first no. should prolly read 0, or 0.0 didn't find it with ENTegrety( used the ole mk1's) and yes the streamers kinda didn't follow the class/type pairs and show a type mis-match. thats why I called it a typo.

IP:

=CAT=Viper-II
posted February 07, 2005 07:55 AM            
Hey VTB what's the blond's add...maybe she can get my snow blower to start faster !

IP: