|
Author Topic:   servers list
pablito
posted January 06, 2005 09:51 PM            
FTnCD Requires the Flying Tank Mods.... err where I can I find those? (I suck searching)...

IP:

KONG
posted January 06, 2005 11:50 PM            
http://treadmarks.vorklift.com/tm_download.php?id=28

IP:

jujaga
posted January 07, 2005 12:08 AM         
FTnCD is fun, but be aware that it will change some of the stock files if you're not careful... of course, I didn't add it into the AddOnns directory...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Modulus :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

pablito
posted January 07, 2005 01:36 PM            
Thanks Kong,
I downloaded the pack and played it until 4:00am never seen half of those weapons so I was having fun... not too much with the "invisible" tank.
Now that I have a better grasps of packs and such I may try downloading & playing all servers ... (took long enough).

IP:

Teulk
posted January 07, 2005 02:08 PM            
Don't feel bad, Pab..I've been here for 3 years, and haven't seen it all yet either!!
Never done the FTCD thing as well, but will try it soon--hopefully the server will stay up a bit longer!!

[This message has been edited by Teulk (edited January 07, 2005).]

IP:

jujaga
posted January 07, 2005 02:13 PM         
I really like FTnCD... it's FUN!!!

------------------

IP:

KONG
posted January 07, 2005 08:30 PM            
Heh, the first time I saw the "large" dirtball launcher I laughed so hard I almost fell off the chair It looks totally absurd...

IP:

Teulk
posted January 08, 2005 07:36 PM            
Tried it out today---spent most of the time in the air--hence, I would presume, the "flying"- interesting set-up--although that invisible tank is a royal pain in the @$$--LOL
FUN!!

IP:

jujaga
posted January 08, 2005 07:48 PM         
Those invisible tanks are the "Tron" and the "Tron Blue" tanks... they have no mesh, or any textures that I'm aware of... I have thought about deleting those .ent files, but before I do, I would like to get some opinons...

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 08, 2005 08:48 PM            
reinstall the tanks..... if there was no mesh, the tank wouldnt function, im guessing more either it cant find the skin, or the skin is missing or theres a typo somewhere.

Id run the tank ent thru ENTegrity, see if u can find the bit thats missing.

IP:

jujaga
posted January 08, 2005 10:46 PM         
Yep, I downloaded ENTegrety, and not to my surprise, those tanks are all screwed up! ENTegrety couldn't find anything except for the stock stuff! I guess I can delete those 2 ent files then... oh, btw, have you ever noticed that ENTegrety is spelled wrong? I suggest to the creator of the program to make a tiny update to 1) auto detect Tread Marks in the ...\LDA Games\Tread Marks directory, and 2) rename the program to ENTegrity... unless the creator wants it spelled that way... I also just reinstalled everything for TM because apparently, I installed the FTnCD mod in the LDA defaults, kinda stupid... and I reinstalled everything, and now it's in the AddOnns folder, along with all my custom made logos (I'm thinking of making a flag pack for all my special logos).

------------------

IP:

Teulk
posted January 08, 2005 11:03 PM            
Which means what, exactly, to the uninitiated--regarding the "unseen" tanks??

IP:

jujaga
posted January 09, 2005 12:05 AM         
I foound a solution! From http://treadmarks.vorklift.com , search for Tron. Apparently, it is not in the FTnCD pack, so I had to do a bit of digging to figure it out... I do suggest that someone combines/ merge both of them so that there won't be any more invisible tanks confusion... I hope that solves the problem of the invisible tanks...

------------------

IP:

Rex R
posted January 09, 2005 01:24 AM            
Dreamer deliberatly mispelled it(or so he said). since there are 2 versions of the game(as far as the folder stucture goes) and the fact that he has put tm on the back burner(so to speak) I don't think an updated version is forthcoming(we'll just have to make do). be thankfull, when I started trouble shooting mods all I had was; an error msg and notepad. I see you found the tron tanks...you might want to snag the master tank pak.

IP:

jujaga
posted January 09, 2005 02:23 AM         
Oh, ok, I just wanted to point out, that is all, of course, I don't want to go balistic on downloading mods, but I will eventually get to them... slowly.

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 09, 2005 02:40 AM            
Watch out for Anarchy and Halloween - between them theyre bigger than Peter Jacksons buttock crevice !

IP:

BamZipPow
posted January 09, 2005 03:03 AM            
There are actually 3 versions of the game folders.

One pointed to Program Files\Treadmarks 1.5
Another pointed to Program Files\LDA Games\Treadmarks
eGames version pointed to Program Files\eGames\Games\Treadmarks or something like that...

IP:

Unescapable
posted January 09, 2005 03:11 PM            
oh flying tanks is back... I did some waky stuff with those wepons, one of my favorite servers, I havent played for awhile though , I've been busy with homework and Mechassault 2 on xbox live.

IP:

jujaga
posted January 09, 2005 03:29 PM         
Heh, speaking of homework, I think I have to go do it soon...

------------------

IP: