This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4  |
Author Topic:   HAPPY NEWYEAR!!!
THETAXI
posted December 31, 2004 11:47 AM            
Wanted to congratulte all of you for another year gone by and a better one coming forth. It's 2005! Flying cars are now way overdue and interplanetary travel via teleportation should be here in no time. Who knows what will happen this year?! Take care.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 31, 2004 12:01 PM            
My resolution: Less frags. More life.

It's the same one I make every year. It's the same one I fail at every year.

Happy New Year

IP:

Teulk
posted December 31, 2004 12:14 PM            
I'm into the more life adage...
Happy New Year to all-"if it's in keeping with the situation"

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 31, 2004 12:19 PM            
7 hrs to go for the uk and im full of flu.... My new years resolution ?

1600 x 1200

Happy New X folks

IP:

pablito
posted December 31, 2004 01:51 PM            
Happy & Prosperous New Year,
Resolutions:
0. Keep the faith
1. Lose weight
2. Become wiser
3. Use no drugs
4. Compose Music
5. Record Music
6. Listen to Music
7. Don't play TM with dummies
Aye, there are a hundred of them.. didn't think you wanted to read them.
Have a safe transition from a day to another day within the calendar!
See ya next year suckers!

------------------
>^_^<

IP:

jujaga
posted December 31, 2004 04:31 PM         
A new year may mean a new clan on the horizon... lol...

------------------
FISH!!! I have fun!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

max
posted December 31, 2004 06:45 PM         
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL

And hopefully a healthier one.

IP:

synack
posted December 31, 2004 08:22 PM         
Rixy, feel better soon Bro.

Happy New Year to all.

Peace to all, especially in war-torn and disaster-torn areas of our world.

If only my words could ...

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2005 03:47 AM            
Thx Sy bro... managing a few passages here n there where light sensetivity and boredom allows.

Have a crackin new year bro !! the fireworks around here were mental last night !!

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 01, 2005 12:20 PM            
Happy New Year ya'll

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2005 01:09 PM            
I thought long n hard about my New Years Res...

And i finally decided, it would be to not stop bugging Joey to reinstate game logging and server stats, until he does

About time the minorities took a back seat, shut their abusive secret icq gobs and accepted that this is a much better game WITH the service than WITHOUT, with the opt out option Joey added last time you have only to put your name in, or, use a different name when u play to maintain annonymity... and if thats too hard, and the rest have to suffer for that laziness, well, thats just freekin sad IMHO.

Do It Joey !! U put too much time into that ACE program to let some scumball pull it down.

ps: be nice if we had the extra server commands back too

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 01, 2005 06:22 PM            
No way.

Life's too short for me to waste time on something hardly anyone wants, and be bashed for trying to help people. Especially to be bashed by noobie's who have no clue who I am, and think that I never contribute to the community.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited January 01, 2005).]

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted January 01, 2005 07:49 PM            
n/a

[This message has been edited by =CAT=PABLITO (edited January 02, 2005).]

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 01, 2005 08:09 PM            
I spoke the truth as it happened, and gave a reason to matrix why I donot want to bring back Logscan.

You seem to want to start a flame war. Which is quite laughable since I don't gave a monkeys butt what you have to say about me. Especially since you act like you know me (calling me a grumpy sore looser, HA, I've lost more than I ever won, but I still played), you prolly never seen any of my posts. So all your doing is making yourself look like an idot.

If you want to know more, why don't you click on the search button?

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited January 01, 2005).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2005 08:38 PM            
He is right Pabs... its all there recorded in its digital glory, once more started by a certain indevidual. I dont wish to start anything nasty, i just thought that such a fabulous tool has to stay burried, with the influx of new players and willing around the place if figured on a newer more respectful audience. But i did then and still do fully understand Joeys unwillingness to reinstate the software. I even tried to push it to the commercial venture stage (yes, it was that good) for other games.

To get a bit of background on it pabs, click on this:
(Edit)
- ok for whatever reason the forum wont hold the search result url, its too long maybe, breaks it in half and duplicates it... SO, pabs, click on SEARCH top of the forum, and do a search for LOGSCAN, start at the beginning and follow it through - youll understand.

A very few here didnt like the idea of being logged, too hard to use a diff name of enter their names into joey's opt-out tool they put their efforts into harassing him instead via new registered icq's and hotmails with no link back to who they were in the community - complete damn cowards if u ask me.

Joey, sorry if they has struck a chord, i was really hoping the new influx of players would appreciate your hard work and that maybe, just maybe some coward a$$wipes around here get the messge that they cant push and bully ppl around. If anyone should except or get out, its them... its not like LDA was logged anyway so there was always a free unlogged server !

Suggest you delve into tm's history a bit by randomly clicking on months gone by and picking out some interesting threads, then following them through. Nothing here is a secret pabs, you have only to delve into the forum archives.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited January 01, 2005).]

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted January 01, 2005 09:20 PM            
n/a

[This message has been edited by =CAT=PABLITO (edited January 02, 2005).]

IP:

coaxs
posted January 01, 2005 09:35 PM            
Iwas the Fragmaster for quite some time on Joey's software ranking system.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2005 10:10 PM            
Yup, Coaxs, BamzipPow and Superunknown were vertually unbeaten... Ras was up there too though somewhere *snicker* Plus those 3 names have something very distinct in common, wonder if u can spot what it is

IP:

KiLlEr
posted January 01, 2005 10:23 PM            
Pabs, your post was anything but an inquiry about logscan, and how else was I suppose to take that whole spiel about sore losers? And yeah, [sarcasm] I shroud myself in secrecy too [/sarcasm].

Usually when someone wants to know about it, they ask "What is logscan?" and not giving me a lecture on why people don't know me, which I am intellegent to know enough enough about anyway. Also, when a person posts, it isn't necessary for them to add a bibliography at the end of evey post just because you can't be bothered with the search facility.

IP:

jujaga
posted January 01, 2005 10:29 PM         
Um... are there any Internet Accelerators that allow the upload channels to be both up and downoad channels program you know of that you can control? (as in you can monitor and tweak at will) I'm starting to get tired of downloading all these big files and it takes eons...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Team Game :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 01, 2005 11:32 PM            
Yes, we have them on the ftp at DMF... but you need to be a member and logged in to get at them. I was to send them to LDA to tweek their server, but Coaxs who is himself on 56k assures me the ping is fine, therefore its other ppls modems that need tweeking, not LDA's.

EDIT-
ok, sent the tools anyway, hope they work out good for tm.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited January 02, 2005).]

IP:

jujaga
posted January 02, 2005 12:19 AM         
Oh, ok...

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! Whee!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Team Game :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

Unescapable
posted January 02, 2005 12:58 AM            
happy meaningless event. *shakes head*

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 02, 2005 01:59 AM            
You mean "meaningless X event" dont you ? hehe

IP:

Irascible
posted January 02, 2005 04:33 AM            
"Plus I'm sorry but the older guys are grumpier and even sore losers... I mean when did you really play for fun knowing that are better than you out there? Who cares?... the problem is that you stop showing up more and more until we have a full house with lame incognito tanks."

You are one amazingly ignorant know-nothing to even bring that up little kitten with an axe to grind. Killer's removal of logscan didn't have a thing to do with veteran players who play under aliases and choose not to engage you in meaningless small talk. As for me at least, it was exactly the opposite. I supported him on the BB and privately on ICQ. Get a clue before you dispense with the crap.

But while we're on this irrelevant topic that you chose to bring up, who exactly are you preaching at? As you can see there's more than one person that can take it personal. If you wish to say something then say it. Are you talking about me? Max? someone else? Be a man and get it out little boy. The repeated indirect accusations are nothing but cowardice as far as I'm concerned. It's no different than belittling someone behind their back but saying nothing to their face.

But be careful. Because all I see right now is that YOU are incapable of playing just for fun. YOU have to know who it is you're beating for your own damned ego. Who’s playing is irrelevant IF you actually want to play for fun. If on the other hand you’re obsessed with self and knowing who you can beat and who you can't, then you should ask yourself a familiar question: When was the last time you played just for fun?

Yeah. Happy Merry Meaningless Holiday New X Event.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited January 02, 2005).]

IP:

This topic is 4 pages long:   1  2  3  4