This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   New Clan 2
jujaga
posted December 30, 2004 03:57 PM         
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/001143-2.html

After reading about that topic, I think we should get a new clan up and about the world of tread marks... lol. Of course, I can't have a webpage made... for the moment, or be willing to have an ICQ number, however, I will be glad to chat through Rival Ball, Rival Ball Tournament, and/or Tread Marks as jujaga. Of course, I will need some feedback to this matter however... lol.
P.S. Don't use my e-mail address... it's usually for my own personal life... lol

------------------
FISH!!! I have fun!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

coaxs
posted December 30, 2004 04:07 PM            
good luck.

By the way, since you let your email address be public every spam bot on the planet now has your email address, so don't worry about TM players contactiong you via e-mail you'll have plenty of other ones.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

jujaga
posted December 30, 2004 04:12 PM         
Ok then, I'm off to think of something... I hope... lol. Oh, I've gotten rid of the email ability... I get enough spam as is... lol.
Oh, BTW, I only use a 56K modem... and I'm constantly downloading, so I usually have a crappy connection... lol

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted December 30, 2004 04:18 PM            
Hmm. Did I get this correct?

You were inspired by a thread from a completely different era of TM history that was bumped by a troublemaker. You can't be e-mailed or ICQ'ed but you want to "lead" a clan. And of course, the fact that virtually all active players are in a clan or don't want to be in one; and the fact that most new clans have gone kaput in six months or less (give it time Meows ) doesn't discourage you in the least.

Excellent.

IP:

jujaga
posted December 30, 2004 04:22 PM         
Sure, besides, a new clan wouldn't hurt, and I should get FrontPage 2003 soon, so I'll be able to make a webpage... lol. I'll just see where this is going... lol. Oh, I can be emailed, just that I for security reasons don't let it out.

------------------
FISH!!! I have fun!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited December 30, 2004).]

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted December 30, 2004 04:31 PM            
I know my team mates will back me up when I say that if this game had a doom day, we'll be there

------------------
LONG LIVE TM (Without dummies).

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 30, 2004 05:10 PM            
I have to agree with pabs here, CAT is doing VERY Well for a new clan with no official webpage or forum.

But i guess another clan around here would be cool, thats what usually happens when ppl cant get into an existing clan, or are unwilling to wait to be evaluated by said clans.

Good luck man

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted December 30, 2004 05:26 PM            
Not to make excuses but the official site is under construction for lack of time...
http://pabloburbano.com/cat/catclan.html I may just finish it this weekend > .. but I got rid of my cats!!! so I feel like a new man and want to record songs again!!!!! (about time I got the bug again).
As for a forum... It will be just a waste of someone's hard drive if we won't use it.

>CAT< nor only likes this game but also each other I was lucky enough to find such cool people.

OOPS! I forgot there's a link in that page for the updated ladder that Coax asked me to help him out with... I guess they're not official unless posted at coaxs.net So read on your own precaution

[This message has been edited by =CAT=PABLITO (edited December 30, 2004).]

IP:

jujaga
posted December 30, 2004 05:53 PM         
Heh... lol... nice page, what editor did you use? lol... Oh, btw, I have just signed up on World Community Grid for helping the cause. I am thinking about starting a new team for LDA, or Tread Marks... lol. If anybody's interested, let me know so I can start a team there... who knows, this may be related to making a clan here... lol

Oh, just to let you know, I am currently registered as jujaga there... not much stats yet, but I'll have some eventually... lol

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 30, 2004 06:51 PM            
"World Community Grid's mission is to create the largest public computing grid benefiting humanity. Our work is built on the belief that technological innovation combined with visionary scientific research and large-scale volunteerism can change our world for the better. Our success depends on individuals - like you - collectively contributing their unused computer time to this not-for-profit endeavor."

- What has that to do with gaming ?

IP:

jujaga
posted December 30, 2004 08:22 PM         
I don't know... hey, I'm trying to make some new ideas here... lol Besides, I've already signed up, and it doesn't screw up your computer at all... lol

------------------

IP:

=CAT=Viper-II
posted December 31, 2004 12:24 AM            
Give it time uh ? That what I like about you guys you love negative things, makes me wonder how stable you people are!
Never give a postive just, wait doom is comming!
I'm suprised at that comment Irascible!
Do not encourage any one just let him know that you really are a loose group with no directions! ......Jujaga if you got a idea just run with it, I think that many of the TM players will support you, I know I will ok !

[This message has been edited by =CAT=Viper-II (edited December 31, 2004).]

IP:

Irascible
posted December 31, 2004 02:56 AM            
Surprised? LOL! That is the quintessential Irascible comment. In fact, it was rather tame. I merely asked jujaga if I had it correct. I followed that with a positive comment and a smiley at the end. I even gave the Meows a pleasantly benign raspberry.

Hmm... You're right. That sort of positivity and niceness from me is completely unexpected. Sorry.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 31, 2004 05:11 AM            
"a pleasantly benign raspberry"
- LMFAO !!!!

IP:

Carnage
posted December 31, 2004 01:37 PM         
The CAT's will be around for a long, long, time. And the raspberries, benign or otherwise, are always welcome. Bring 'em on.

Have a great new year everyone!

IP:

Irascible
posted December 31, 2004 01:56 PM            
That was pleasantly benign.

And thank you for getting it. It seems that some people have their undies wedged so tight up their tushies that they can't see good humored ras'ing when it smacks them in the face. I gave him a freakin' custom smiley face for crimety's sake!

But no worries. In fact, just to show how good natured I really am I've got some bovine lactate for ya. Here kitty, kitty.

IP:

jujaga
posted December 31, 2004 04:27 PM         
Um... just an update, I'm still trying to think of a name... I only got 2 decent ones and a ton of crappy ones... lol. I think Clan MOD isn't too bad, meaning "Moon of Doom" or "Moon of Destruction", although Clan MOD may be confused with being a clan of serious modding... lol. I'm still thinking about the name, and etc. Oh the World Community Grid works perfectly... although now I can't exactly think of how that will be incorporated to Tread Marks... lol. I'm still thinking... lol.

------------------

[This message has been edited by jujaga (edited December 31, 2004).]

IP:

jujaga
posted December 31, 2004 06:30 PM         
I have confirmed that the new clan will be called Clan MOD, however, I still am uncertain if it will mean in acronym form or in one whole word, or just that... I could use some opinons to the matter... lol

------------------

IP:

KONG
posted December 31, 2004 07:10 PM            
M.O.D.

Method of Destruction

IP:

jujaga
posted December 31, 2004 07:20 PM         
Nice one, any more ideas, I like his... lol Oh, btw, for World Community Grid, I'm about to start a new team, so what should I call it? hope to hear soon... lol

------------------
=MOD= FISH!!! I have fun!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

jujaga
posted December 31, 2004 07:42 PM         
I am planning to call the team on World Community Grid "Team LDA" for anybody here or any RB or RBT member to join... let me know... lol

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted December 31, 2004 07:57 PM            
"Clan M.O.D." is good. But "Clan lol" would be more accurate. Stop typing that @!%@#&**!@!@# acronym "lol" all the time!!!

IP:

jujaga
posted December 31, 2004 08:03 PM         
Thanks, but I have already made Clan MOD. Thanks for the input however. I have also created Team LDA. It represents RB, RBT, and TM. you can find it at Team LDA. Also, I declare Clan MOD open, even though it has no real acronym yet... anyways, I really hope many people will join World Community Grid for the cause and for representing LDA.

------------------

IP:

synack
posted December 31, 2004 08:27 PM         
Ras beat me to it, so my post sounds lame, but I agree. PLEASE stop all the "lol's". It's making me sick already.

IP:

synack
posted December 31, 2004 08:32 PM         
IMHO, Team LDA is a very bad idea.

It implies the support and endorsement of LongbowDigitalArts ... Jim and his family.

You DON'T have that. You're not about to get that. It's just plain wrong. Drop it. Forget about it. Now.

Many other great names you can choose, so choose wisely, grasshopper.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2