|
Author Topic:   Guess who beat ras
coaxs
posted December 26, 2004 04:09 AM            
Oh yeah baby it was me. He didn't even get one single frag on LDA after playing 3 games. Even the AIs did better. :p

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

Irascible
posted December 26, 2004 04:27 AM            
For those of you not clued in, this is Coax's attempt at humor. Don't worry. He's not quitting his day job. Nonetheless I suggest you humor him by bumping this thread with some equally nonsensical reply.

If you're still wondering how this could be humorous, the cable guy here started a thread many moons ago. And... if you really want to know you'll have to bug the vinyl coated shielded one. But you'll be disappointed. There's no there there.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited December 26, 2004).]

IP:

jujaga
posted December 26, 2004 01:57 PM         
Oh yeah, I finally did it. I have finally figured out how to figure things out! Oh yeah! I figured it out, mark my words, lol

------------------
FISH!!! Me have fun!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

VorDesigns
posted December 26, 2004 02:54 PM            
Really Coaxs? Wow!

Were you using that ultra-speceal oragne/black tank that you and a select few have the .ent files for or were you using the stock blue weeble tank you used to use?

Did you take screenshots? Will you be setting up a special web site to post them?

Wow!!!

Congratulations!

IP:

jujaga
posted December 26, 2004 04:16 PM         
Isn't the blue weeble one the "Liquid Zodiac"?

------------------
FISH!!! Me have fun!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

Unescapable
posted December 28, 2004 02:24 PM            
thats notin new. ive beaten him. and coaxs is a better player than I am. plus people have their bad days.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 29, 2004 01:06 AM            
Sorry Unescapable Knight. Stage 5 REM doesn't count unless you can get a screen shot.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 29, 2004 02:15 AM            
Thats nothing, ive beeten him while blindfolded with both hands tied behind my back and balancing on one leg !!!! using only the toes on my balanching leg to operate the mouse !!!

** SLAP ** (wakes up from a mild delusional state lol .....)

IP:

The Cruiser
posted December 30, 2004 10:40 AM         
As per request , bump , non sensical reply's make a lot of sense ..... to the one who makes them . As in the NFL , anyone can beat anyone on any given day . Given the scope and size of the universe .... who cares lol .

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted December 30, 2004 12:49 PM            
Rix, you still have that capture of my 400 ping?

IP: