This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   FAGS
pablito
posted December 25, 2004 01:06 PM            
I recently saw a server which its description said no fags from California allowed.
If LDA or you servers admin. need help trying to control the wave of lame people logging into this game let me know. Why is it that people can cuz you out (all the time) while chatting and now they can open servers disrespecting everyone.
I mean, I'm already tired of reading (I'm sure it is FL) that plays under jujala and does the Matrix trick of 40+ alt-k's on every game, Heritic who may be guido and asks non-sense stuff...
Maybe it's the Christmas dark spirit but I wish all the stupid people will die right now... agghhhhh i'm dying.. lol
NO, for real. There are millions of game out there, if you are a stuck up, dumb ass kid or adult... please let us enjoy the last few years of this game in peace.... NO one even pays attention to those servers/people.. they must be really lonely people!!!! I feel for you if you are, but you know that if you're cool I even chat with you.. meanwhile keep ignoring you it's the only way....

IP:

jujaga
posted December 25, 2004 01:18 PM         
I'm sorry you feel that way pablito, I truly am. I however am not being disrespectful, I just want to have fun, and yes, I do admit that I have been doing that matrix thing about it, but only to make a funny joke out of it. I never meant for it to be offensive. Also, I am not in any clans what so ever, at this moment anyways, and I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings. I am sorry for what I did, but I don't do the death thing Every time, I have only did it 3 times. I just recently moved over from RB and RBT to TM. I hope in your heart that you can forgive me, but I don't know who screwed up the server list.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 25, 2004 01:51 PM            
Fag servers, matrix trick (nice), arguments over greetings - some real nice feelings gettin' expressed on here today...

I hope you both have better days than it appears...

IP:

jujaga
posted December 25, 2004 02:45 PM         
Thanks =DNX= Matrix, you cheered me up. I use a modem, so I can't possibly host a server. Also, if it offends anyone when I do the death spree, I will stop, and apparently, pablito doesn't like me doing that. Anyways, I just play for fun and competition, not to make people mad...

------------------
FISH!!! Me have fun!!! RB/RBT/TM anyone? :D Firefox 1.0 Rocks!!!

IP:

Irascible
posted December 25, 2004 03:07 PM            
Yeah. I don't allow fags either. I don't mind smokers. I just don't want them doing it at my house.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 25, 2004 03:26 PM            
The alt-k trick is actually an old BZP thing. But he doesn't mind the label. It's his shtick. Besides that, you people that are aghast at alt-k's need to relax. Not every alt-k out there is intended as a slap to your dignity. :P

The Matrix trick? I thought that was getting fragged... really... quick. Heh. (Now come on mate. I'm in a good mood and having a little fun. Me thinks there's too many drama queens around here.
)

IP:

jujaga
posted December 25, 2004 04:38 PM         

------------------

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 25, 2004 04:50 PM            
yeah i dont usually alt-k unless ppl do it on me, or some1 is cheating, or i have a point to make and am purposely trying to get a specific persons attention, normally its bad and frowned upon.

IP:

jujaga
posted December 25, 2004 05:39 PM         
Ok...

------------------

IP:

pablito
posted December 25, 2004 07:33 PM            
...Yeah. I don't allow fags either...

quick to condenm . See you in hell.

IP:

jujaga
posted December 25, 2004 07:59 PM         

------------------

IP:

pablito
posted December 25, 2004 08:12 PM            
the only point taken when you that is that you're just trying to bother people.

My post was a mid-age TM crisis... so everyone enjoy your life and try to use some common sense as I'll try my best to do the same.

IP:

jujaga
posted December 25, 2004 10:04 PM         
Ok, pablito, I won't do that again, unless someone requests me to do that.

------------------

IP:

pablito
posted December 25, 2004 10:22 PM            
merry xmas.

IP:

jujaga
posted December 26, 2004 12:21 AM         
Happy Holidays!!!

------------------

IP:

Irascible
posted December 26, 2004 02:40 AM            
Sigh. Sorry Pabs. I forget that since you have a hard time with American colloquialisms, you're sure to not get British slang. Fag in the UK is another word for cigarette. I guess the reference to smokers was too subtle a clue for you to figure out that something was going on beyond the apparent.

So hopefully you won't be seeing me in hell. But if you do, it'll be at a distance I can assure you.

[This message has been edited by Irascible (edited December 26, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 26, 2004 04:50 AM            
He's right (for once).... English version one clearly states:

Fag = Cigarette
Fanny = Vagina (not arse)
Colour (isnt Color)
Aluminium isnt pronouced A-Loo-Min-Um

The list is endless, just remember where yall came from in the first place k Enjoy X-dependance day lol .... and remember the salt.

IP:

pablito
posted December 26, 2004 05:53 PM            
Thanks for clearing that up...
Hell is overpopulated, I hope I don't go there either...

IP:

The Cruiser
posted December 30, 2004 12:26 PM         
You mean in the UK they smoke homosexuals ??? how odd...... gives new meaning to " puffing the white owl " sorry I tend to be too serious at times .

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted December 30, 2004 12:37 PM            
ok... I posted something but I guess it didn't go through...
in a nugshell. New cruiser, welcome if you're new; sigh if you're not.

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted December 30, 2004 12:40 PM            
I wouldn't even give him the former option, Pab! And I would stress to all on the servers not to apply or condone their closed-mindedness.

IP:

The Cruiser
posted December 30, 2004 01:21 PM         
It was not my intention to defame homosexuals , althow it's not my cup of tea at all , strange that 20 years ago I would never even think about apologising to homosexuals ...... sigh ... how times have changed .. ( not especially for the better me thinks ) my humble apologies to any homosexuals that I may have offended , twas not my intent , but I do feel a bit odd at having to defend my words , when that sort of thing is condemmed in the bible ....... go figure .

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted December 30, 2004 01:26 PM            
Not everyone follows nor even believes in that book so it's safe to say that one has to be open-minded about current affairs and stop preaching!

IP:

Teulk
posted December 30, 2004 01:27 PM            
Why is it, that all of this sounds vaguely familiar??

IP:

=DNX= Ni
posted December 30, 2004 01:29 PM            
I haven't had my say yet

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2