This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3  |
Author Topic:   PLAYERS!!!
=CAT=PABLITO
posted December 15, 2004 02:10 AM            
There are many players playing! tis' excellent!
today... well yesterday night, (Tuesday) we had a full house
FUN! FUN! FUN!

------------------
LONG LIVE TM.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 15, 2004 04:33 AM            
WHAT, Ppl actually PLAYING !!!! - i may have to check this game out again and rediscover it !

IP:

coaxs
posted December 15, 2004 04:03 PM            
The crowd is usually DNX, FL, and CAT people. Then there are those that hide their true identities.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted December 15, 2004 04:58 PM            
nay,
there were also: gman, Kong, girltank, Rdodger (or something alike), MelonCracker cats': me, Vortex, Yugo, Viper-II, ras poped in for a second, Taxi, you (Coax), FreeHunter, I saw wolfman the night before... not good enough?

------------------
LONG LIVE TM.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 15, 2004 07:37 PM            
Cat People... wasnt there a horror movie made about that at some point

IP:

synack
posted December 15, 2004 07:42 PM         
A musical too, me thinks.

IP:

=CAT=Viper-II
posted December 15, 2004 08:18 PM            
Yes there was a horror flick made and from what, I understand you where one of the victims 1st killed Matrix get gobble up and spit out, lol...

Yes Pablo it was a great turn out lots of fun, Wolfman not seen much, good player where are you Wolfman ?

[This message has been edited by =CAT=Viper-II (edited December 15, 2004).]

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 15, 2004 08:41 PM            
Neener neener neeener. I cheated on my fiiiiiiiiiiiinal!

I got the final befooorehand!

Neener neener neeener! I got a 100 while everyone else failed miserably!!

Neener Neener neeeener!

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 15, 2004 08:44 PM            
Me?! Ethical questions???

NO WAY!!!!!

GIMMEE A FREE 100 ANYDAY!!!

It also won't complain about undeserved salary raises, promotions, or hooking up with girls that are wayyy out of my league!!!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 15, 2004 08:44 PM            
I was bored - so i made this....

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 15, 2004 08:49 PM            
purty! When are we going to play the funny car version of TM again? I lost the pack.

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 15, 2004 09:10 PM            
BTW... for all you WWII fans...

May I recommend this game (To be released Feb. 2005)

Brothers in Arms

IP:

coaxs
posted December 15, 2004 10:58 PM            
Theta: Just a little warning, a small ethical failing now is usually a sign of more moral failings in the future.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 15, 2004 11:10 PM            
I am just a man!

Besides... everyone cheats a little in school.

IP:

pablito
posted December 16, 2004 01:16 AM            
Cool pic Matrix... ty... at least you do "something" when you get bored... I don't even play (music) anymore :|

Shame on you Theta! you cheated... but only to yourself... (Brought to you by our PBS sponsors). (you know you can expelled for that? (and then you post it!? LOL).

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 16, 2004 01:28 AM            

I can't get caught. It was a rookie teacher that saved her stuff on the University server. I got it from the library!

Anyways, like you never tried to cheat on a test.

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited December 16, 2004).]

IP:

Irascible
posted December 16, 2004 02:43 AM            
Sigh. Got to love that everyone does it mentality. Even if everyone did it, which they don't, it would do nothing to change the fact that you're publicly gloating about being a fraud. What's up with that? And yeah, I'm sure I did cheat... when I was ten. One thing is for certain. Even at ten I was smart enough to not brag about it.

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 16, 2004 03:11 AM            
awh. The criticism of my peers! I missed you guys too! I'll be around to take on more of it now that school is over. Hopefully I won't be banned from Treadmarks

Gotta love the power of the internet and its anonimity. Anyways, it's not like I'm running for president.

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited December 16, 2004).]

IP:

Rex R
posted December 16, 2004 04:11 AM            
fyi Rdodger has posted over on the general forum, y'all might want to extend greetings...(hint, hint )

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 16, 2004 05:50 AM            
The storm pack is readily available at most tm file stores on the net, that said, and, no real detriment to JVortex here, but the maps dont inspire use, i made the F1 map with this in mind, but it relied on Joeys server commands so the map wouldnt rotate 90 degrees when the server gets back to the beginning of the dedilist... with his software no longer in use, theres no point making any more as they rely on a single texture for the ground rather than 3, that allows you to build details in you couldnt otherwise do with texture elevation detection (the normal way for tm textures to handle changes)

But some1 insisted his stuff wasnt helpful, and was in fact invasive - Joey took a lot of stick privately over IM's and stuff for it which is what lead to it being pulled from use... so again, i say if anyone would like to moan about that, they do a search of the forum and shout at the appropriate ppl.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited December 16, 2004).]

IP:

pablito
posted December 16, 2004 09:52 AM            
TAXI: I blame it on the rookie teacher, she should know better. Sorry but I'd of done the same thing... (except for the 5(neener) fraud publicity). I use any skills I have for school, but mostly excel sheets to know how poorly I'm doing in my classes
MATRIX: you lost me.

IP:

coaxs
posted December 16, 2004 01:33 PM            
A similar situation happened to me. One of my professors was photocopying an exam and left the exam on the photocopy machine and went back to his office which is in a different building. The thought did cross my mind that I could easily swipe the exam and get an A. I still choose to play it straight and did not cheat. Apparently I was not the only one that had seen the finals there, because the professor said 2 were missing and there were a surprising number of A's for a physical chemistry exam. Since I got an A on the test anyway I was a suspect, but it didn't matter. Even if all the A students were going to be retested I knew I would still get an A.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

THETAXI
posted December 16, 2004 02:33 PM            
It just crossed my mind... some of you guys are teachers of something (anything)... aren't you?

IP:

Teulk
posted December 16, 2004 02:41 PM            
Just lessons in life---

IP:

synack
posted December 16, 2004 04:53 PM         
Oh, Brother. It's gettin' deep here.

I know I left my boots around here somewhere ... [shuffles off, mumbling to self ...]

IP:

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3