|
Author Topic:   race statistics updated
harmless
posted December 04, 2004 09:37 PM            
ok ...
666, my bro's beloved racing ladder has morphed. for the dedicated racer, we will be tracking one's "Personal" best lap times for each race course.

table of personal best lap times

what this means, is that you need to get screenshots at the end of each race, to determine if you have a new personal best lap time.

to understand the best lap time stat,
a tutorial i wrote on best lap times

once you get a screenshot, and determined that you have improved a personal best lap time for a race course, email it to my bro.

please please use this format for naming the file....

your name / map name / lap time / date

an example...
Harmless-Desert-Divas-1min-45secs-04oct13.jpg

all of the information that we need to properly record things is now contained in the file name. this will help both my bro and myself out considerably.

thanks for your patience teulk, we got our act together.

toodles,
harmless

------------------
mikey,
may peace doggedly
follow you.

IP:

Irascible
posted December 06, 2004 04:05 AM            
"race statistics updated"

Phew. For a moment there I thought the Feds had gotten a hold of LDA and demanded a breakdown of player ethnicity - which no doubt would have been followed up by an affirmative action program to ensure a 666 like egalitarian vision of equal mediocrity.

IP:

Teulk
posted December 06, 2004 08:55 AM            
yawn....whazzat?

IP:

Irascible
posted December 06, 2004 01:26 PM            
Harmless indicated gratitude for your longsuffering and stated that his assemblage of thespians is complete.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 06, 2004 02:00 PM            
[comentry]

... and you join us today as Irascible has a brainfart and blows out all the crap he's been holding in for the last year....

... so grab some popcorn, sit back and enjoy the show

[/comentry]

IP:

Irascible
posted December 06, 2004 02:11 PM            
A year's worth???

Pfft.

This forum ain't big enough.

IP:

pablito
posted December 06, 2004 03:04 PM            
I just got the joke: "race stastitics..."
I thought iras finally broke down :P

------------------
>CAT< currently admitting punctilious individuals >^_^<

IP:

posted December 06, 2004 08:16 PM            
Very cool harmless...this has been a long time in coming. Now, all racers will try their hardest to finish a race instead of stopping when the 1st person crosses the line.

Thx for you hard work.

You racing fans...get in there...racing is all the rave...LOL...see you on Saturday.

IP:

Teulk
posted December 06, 2004 09:22 PM            
Looks excellent...thanks for the hard work you guys put in for so few of us "thespians"

BTW--my under enthusiastic response was,in fact, for the spontaneous litany which so often rears it's sarcastic--and sometimes caustic--head...
almost sweet--but not quite

IP:

harmless
posted December 17, 2004 01:46 AM            
lol... race statistics...
it's easy to be rather single minded and not think about unintended consequences...

fortunately, our LDA friends are up in canada out of reach of the benevolent, protecting, and just darn nice people at the feds...

but if we think about it... race statistics for a computer game...

hmmmm...
are you
a
white male...

ok, we're done here.

toodles,
harmless

IP: