This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3 

This topic has been transferred to this forum: General.

|
Author Topic:   Fun DDM, Matrix House of Horrors , Sunday, 31th Oct, 5 PM PST, 8 PM EST, 1 AM GMT
posted October 29, 2004 11:21 PM            
Yes, this is a must to attend.
Get the download here.
http://www.dmf.kicks-ass.net/hostedfiles/dmf_horror_pack.zip

Lets hope the server gets up.

See you there.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 30, 2004 12:09 AM            
My pc overheated tonight mid game with Sailor and Max .... now have a 19inch fan pointed at the cpu - ill keep my server up till the LDA one launches.

Mine can only hold 8 players, LDA's can hold 25+

Fingers crossed.

IP:

harmless
posted October 30, 2004 04:43 AM            
if anyone is having difficulties getting the addons for this wonderful ... once in a life time ... spook-tacular ... from DMF, i have provided an alternate download site for them.

go here to download the anarchy server pack and the horror nite additions

toodles,
harmless

------------------
mikey,
may peace doggedly
follow you.

IP:

Rex R
posted October 30, 2004 01:34 PM            
Please note: the anarchy pack is not needed for the halloween bash. The halloween pack is a stand alone set of mods.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 30, 2004 01:42 PM            
Thx harmless, im struggling to keep the dopwnload available as well as the forum and server and not have lag...

IP:

Teulk
posted October 30, 2004 07:43 PM            
Tried it out after work on Sat for about fifteen minutes--very nice job--I thought it wah a BooHoot--LOL--
Hope I can make it Sunday night to seeh ow it looks with more players--could be "VERY SCARY----BOOOOOOOOOOOO"
LOL
Thanks again--Rixy--and all involved--can't forget them as well!!--
Will probably play this more in SP just to see how it goes as well--and keep it just for the sake of having it--(greedy sod!!)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 30, 2004 09:59 PM            
FOR THE RECORD :: NOTICE TO ALL BRITS ::

OUR CLOCKS WENT BACK AN HOUR TONIGHT - PLEASE BEAR THAT IN MIND WHEN ATTENDING THE SERVER.

IP:

Teulk
posted October 30, 2004 10:17 PM            
well join the club=--ours will be going back at bedtime!!!

IP:

posted October 31, 2004 01:15 AM            
hey...Matrix matey...could you turn off your server for Sunday...thx

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 31, 2004 01:49 AM            
Did u read my first post in this thread?

"ill keep my server up till the LDA one launches." - if ur server launches at 1am my time Monday am, i may as well run mine allday - unless u plan to run the LDA one all day of course....

Let me know...

(edit)

Nm, just checked, you put the LDA one up for ppl to play all day - nice one.... ill go switch mine off now.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 31, 2004).]

IP:

posted October 31, 2004 09:08 AM            
I dont read...only look at pictures...LOL Susan will attest to this. Nor do I do grammer or spelling.

IP:

synack
posted October 31, 2004 09:00 PM         
'twas fun!

Thanks Rixy and Rex, and anyone else to whom thanks are due.

Nice job!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 31, 2004 09:23 PM            
Ya welcome

Pics are up:
CLICK HERE

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted October 31, 2004 11:28 PM            
sorry I couldn't make it!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 01, 2004 12:46 AM            
or unzip it (*chortle*) sry... lol

IP:

Irascible
posted November 01, 2004 02:21 PM            
"Uncle Matrix's House of Horrors"

Pfft. First I had an Uncle Sam. Now this. With uncles like that, I don't need enemies.

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted November 01, 2004 04:17 PM            
I couldn't make it

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 01, 2004 08:37 PM            
"With uncles like that, I don't need enemies."
- you know what to vote in the elections then dont ya, maybe the middle east will become your friend again LMAO !!

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited November 01, 2004).]

IP:

Irascible
posted November 02, 2004 12:58 PM            
I realize you speak in jest. But with militant Muslims at war with their neighbors in around 15 spots across the planet (Christian, Jew, Hindi and miscellaneous alike), it's not likely they'll be anyone's friend unless they convert and put their women in burkas.

Hell for all intents and purposes Billy Boy, I mean Clinton, was their buddy. He brokered a deal that offered the baby killer, I mean Yasser Arafat, more of Israel than had ever been offered. Of course Yasser declined because like any good liberal the basis for his power is strife. Peace would have been bad for Yasser. And Clinton killed thousands of Christians on behalf of the Albanian Muslims from 10,000 feet in Kosovo. Yet Billy's reward for such magnanimous behavior was the first attempt on the WTC and the bombing of the USS Cole & the Khobar Towers.

Kerry will get the same and more. Bully's feed on the weak and Kerry is as French, I mean weak, as they come.

IP:

coaxs
posted November 02, 2004 01:17 PM            
I doubt any combat veteran is weak. I'm sure he'll do just fine. In the end it's the grunts on the ground that win the war.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 02, 2004 01:44 PM            
If you want to bring the 2 towers into it, i strongly suggest doing it in this thread - but before you do - download the 100meg divx video at the linked site in the starter post - i think it will change your views about your wonderful president.
http://www.dmf.kicks-ass.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=GGF;action=display;num=1099420765

IP:

Irascible
posted November 02, 2004 01:49 PM            
Sigh.

Winning a war starts with the leadership. And you don't win when you tuck tail and run, like Clinton did in Mogadishu. Osama made hay out of that incident and he'll do the same when Kerry runs from Iraq and scales back the war effort. Treating war like a police action, as every vote and pre-election legislative action Kerry took says he'll do, is a guarantee that we'll get hit harder and more often.

IP:

Irascible
posted November 02, 2004 01:55 PM            
Sorry Mate. I don't need someone else's propagandist video to explain my views for me. I expect the same of someone I'm having a discussion with.

I'm off to work now. So I may not be able to respond to the littany of mainstream media fabrications that's sure to follow for a while.

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted November 02, 2004 04:19 PM            
(for what is done is done).
..if you need to put attention to something is the long-term outcomes. If you want to attack someone, you better have all proper data to back you up and even to have excuses for all casualties (and most of all, particular targets, not a country); otherwise you just increment the hatred from that region. (and that's not only millions of people but few countries).
You can't generalize any movement, whether they're muslims or christians; I know extremists from both sides that are not better than the other. I can care less if you are closed minded or open minded. If you don't respect cultures or give them a chance to find their own destiny, you put yourself in a bad position.
Sadly, the world organizations that are in charge to keep balance are not doing a good job. I think that's where most of the incompetence resides.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted November 02, 2004 08:39 PM            
"Sorry Mate. I don't need someone else's propagandist video to explain my views for me. I expect the same of someone I'm having a discussion with."

- I believe the video goes out of its way NOT to be propaganderist, but to raise questions that appear to have been covered up. How can you make an informed choice, without acurate information.

The video explains that there are 3 camps of people who view the video and what conclusions they come to. Im not saying any 1 camp is right or wrong - but i think its daft to dismiss actual data, and believe media hype based on emotion of the time.

IP:

This topic is 3 pages long:   1  2  3