|
Author Topic:   The screenshot GIANT
RD-Kill
posted October 29, 2004 09:20 PM            
I just found out how to take screenshots and the FPS is 15! i know i can change this but i was wondering if there is a way i can change the defult save file type to a .jpeg so it doesnt take 500 mb of disc space lol
p.s=hello everyone!! :-)

IP:

=CAT=PABLITO
posted October 30, 2004 02:09 AM            
Hi dude!
Welcome to TM!!
I wouldn't know unless I research it, but by the time I'll find out, someone will post something.. lol. Uhm; for now, I would change the .bmp to .jpg and delete the .bmp (you can open it in paint and save it as jpg.)
I don't know if you can change the default settings in the game... but I'm sure someone will give more insights..

*PS: Don't believe what the other clans tell you if you'd like to join one, the =cat= clan is the coolest We offer miles for most airlines, and free lodging.. if you're single we find you true love, and if... oh no! sorry... the promotion just expired... but you can still join us!

------------------
LONG LIVE TM.

IP:

harmless
posted October 30, 2004 04:39 AM            
hello and welcome!

if you are referring to pressing the F12 key to get the screenshot... then, no, there is no setting anywhere that will save it as a jpeg. the game will always use the bmp format.

the thing to do is use an image program, like irfan image viewer, to convert it from bmp to jpg. while in irfan, if you press the letter 'b', it brings up batch mode, and you can convert a whole folder of images from one format to another, in one fell swoop. once this is done, you can then delete the bmp files.

hope this helps,
toodles,
harmless

------------------
mikey,
may peace doggedly
follow you.

IP:

RD-Kill
posted October 30, 2004 12:28 PM            
Thanks i have a batch editor but not that one ill try it though.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 30, 2004 01:04 PM            
HA! I that looks like something else. Like...something that edits a female dog?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 30, 2004 01:43 PM            
Ahhh a new player - Welcome

IP: