This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Hidden Persecutions and Another Lost Soul
=DNX= Matrix
posted October 27, 2004 02:23 PM            
HUT is the next victim of the DNX persecution that seems to be sweeping around... I hasten to add, he had not mentioned this at all and stayed silent until now. I noticed HUT's details looked like they had been hacked on the DMF forum, so i put them right and mailed him....

Nobody has the neame "xxxx" and comes from Zimbabwe and is 3 years old and into adult content on DMF. Id assumed he was having difficulty with the allowed letters in his display name since brackets are not allowed, but square brackets are.

Anyway, here is his reply.... and if whomever out there is guilty of this, i hope you fry in hell you scum pig. Weak pathetic vile low-QI invilid wretches with a deficiency in human intteraction ability; seems we have one in the community - so chicken$hit he wont even reveal his name...

quote:

Hello, How are you feeling?

Well. You are always fair to me. Thank you so much.

But some people are wrong to me, that moment when I joined to your Clan. They are very wrong to me. They are started game with a changed pseudonym, and used wrong word to me. It's not polite to do that; such language is unacceptable in polite society.

HUT GONE TO THE BETTER PLACE, I'M AFRAID.

I'm wishing you good luck, have a gloriously days for long.

Best Regards. Henry.

P.S. You can remove me at LDABB and your's FORUM.

Also for the record, if DNX is the root of your anger, come at me directly instead of attacking one who doesnt have the words to defend his position.

YOU Bastard... whoever you are....... Am i mad ? YOUUUUUUUU BETCHYA ! And if I ever EVER find out who did this, i promise, ill tear ya goddamn lungs out..... you cheap pathetic loser.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 27, 2004).]

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 27, 2004 04:37 PM            
When was this? I was playing HUT last night (I think) on LDA and no mention!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 27, 2004 04:56 PM            
He didnt tell me either, i saw his account on DMF, i put it right and that promped me to email him (reply posted above).... all this happened about 7:30ish tonight. I posted this right away as i was abhorrently disgusted at the low's some ppl around here will reach to to get at DNX as a whole.

One this is clear to me, some1 here is duplistic, and that makes me feel quite uneasy.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 27, 2004).]

IP:

Teulk
posted October 27, 2004 08:21 PM            
I always wondered what had "driven" him away--just seemed so sudden--and this was some time ago. I always thought he was a prominent up and comer in the game-very tactical in his play, very methodical in his pursuit.
It was/is nice to see him back on the board--occassionally anyway now. Hopefully he will make it more of a "permanent" thing--would be nice to see/hear more of/from him here and on the servers.
For such a mild mannered person, who could have thought there was someone perverse enough to cause him to leave.
Truthfully shameful..
Rixy, I'm with you--the man/person/thing deserves no better than what you suggested--less would be better.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted October 27, 2004 10:26 PM            
Wow, and I thought in-game sniping and aggravated verbal assault was bad enough (myself included in that).

That's too bad. Hope he changes his mind; far as I'm concerned, I get mad at individuals, not teams.

Sorry to hear this.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com/tm

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 27, 2004 10:47 PM            
Theres a disgusting low-life in this community.. somewhere, the question is.... WHO ?

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 27, 2004 10:55 PM            
This is a case for the DNX Scooby Gang

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 28, 2004 12:13 AM            
I am very sorry to hear about this - whoever did it is a scumbag and deserves to be banned from any forums and the game. I know some who have done this in the past to myself and others, but seem to have left the game not long after they started so I had not heard of it lately. I hope he will reconsider and stay around. He is a very nice person and will be a great loss to the community. As for the idiot sicophant who would engage in that kind of behavior I hope we do uncover who they are - I would love to pay my respects to the a$$hole(s).

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

pablito
posted October 28, 2004 12:47 AM            
I don't get who/when told Hut what?... was it on LDA?... if so, can't they check the server log?.....
Hut, if you can read this; don't jump to actions that won't resolve anything (by leaving), the longer you stay, the easier to find out who the idiot is, and he'll go away.
If it was at dmf then I wouldn't know a thing.
I had my share of hatred chat... glad is all gone now.... evil-pablito: Karma? sorry. let's move on. Hut, stay. Fak him.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2004 01:45 AM            
I sent this thread link to HUT via email so he can join in if he sees fit to. The abuse "apparently" happened in game on the LDA server.

I cant speak for LDA, but i do know that i scan ip's that play on my servers, and if the log reflects abuse, i can ban them via the firewall - both on dynamic and static IP access.

IP:

pablito
posted October 28, 2004 09:58 AM            
LDA? lol... ok, tell me what day and I may guess among "all" the "active" players that play on certain days/hours....
It's not like this is a huge community; it is obviously someone that has been around, since he knows Hut, and dnx... but Hut can't be drastic about it, you know there are spikes of anger every once in a while... I just hate to see another player go when LDA has nice action lately. Anyone comes to mind? unless it's an outsider, I can think of 1 person. (Especially if this happened this last Monday or Tuesday).

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2004 10:56 AM            
Im sorry, all the info i got from hut is in the email in the 1st post in this thread. And as i said, i sent him the link. If he comes forward with more info we do have a better chance of discovering the purp tho....

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2004 11:20 AM            
Ok i have recieved a reply from HUT... this is what he had to say:

quote:

Hello, Matrix and other nice people.

I know who is good and who is not good. I'm not stupid. I know their fight style and I have screenshot. I don't want start war with the wrong people. My English is poor and I don't know how to defend myself.

/// I'm yearning for NGI server. That was good times.///

Nice welcome for >>> Matrix, Synack, Sailor, Tulek, Robo, Kong, Mighy One, Smile,. And old players but I couldn't see them the last time.<<<

Best Regards. Henry.

The sad thing is all a screenie can tell you is the things that were said and a pic of a tank on a hill.... He is clearly upset....

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 28, 2004).]

IP:

pablito
posted October 28, 2004 11:52 AM            
what is the date and time of the screen shot? I really wonder what happened.. since he said his english is poor & he knows who's bad and good?? I thought the only bad one was Matrix...lol.. I mean, others may be egotistics but not "bad" people...so I don't get that one either. Well, there's the other one who I thought of... he mighta started something... but... dunno. I don't believe anyone from our clan started something.. I should ask just in case. bb.

IP:

VorDesigns
posted October 28, 2004 12:05 PM            
I know I get angry about Sfging but I know that once I get mad, fi and quit, ifn' I want stupidity, I can go talk to my next door neighbor.

Now I wonder if it was me gettting mad about sfging. I really hope it wasn't.

IP:

pablito
posted October 28, 2004 12:14 PM            
well, I'm sure you told him that sp is not allowed; and if he kept doing it.. someone would of gone off on him someday... if he's leaving because of that... I really wouldn't care. But I don't think it was you... unless he didn't know what you were referring to.... either way... if he reads this thread, he should understand what happened.
*I don't think Hut doesn't know what Spawn Fragging is... unlike me, that took me years to find out what it was... until someone went off and explained it...lol. And then took me a couple of hours to realize the sp ai's is ok.... doh!

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited October 28, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2004 01:09 PM            
Its ok to think im evil - As ive told many ppl i just have a "way" of getting my point across.... if i just state my case nobody pays any attention, - also - its the way i was brought up, its called being "straight john bull"... in otherwords, ppl know where they stand with me, i dont make any attempt to hide what im thinking.

But when its over, and the points made, then its over and we all carry on with life in general.

I suppose it comes with the territory when youre a satan worshipper...

IP:

pablito
posted October 28, 2004 01:16 PM            
you're a satan worshipper?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2004 01:25 PM            
I dont believe in god, im athiest, but see how ppl jusp to conclusions lol, i said "I suppose it comes with the territory when youre a satan worshipper... " not "I worship satan" lol

Thats like saying, sprained muscles come with the territory when youre a baseball player (general comment) as oppsed to "i play baseball and sprain my muscles a lot".

Just a small example of how the slightest thing can be bent out of context

That said.... if i had to chose a religion - nah, i wont even go there lol.... space is empty

IP:

coaxs
posted October 28, 2004 08:00 PM            
You play baseball? I thought they played cricket in England?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2004 08:42 PM            
Its just an expression..... we do play cricket... but our closest copy of your game would be "Rounders" and i played that all the time at high school.

IP:

coaxs
posted October 28, 2004 10:38 PM            
That was a joke.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

KONG
posted October 28, 2004 10:55 PM            
It seems some people are so hung up on trying to win every game, they forget that this is just a friendly game and seem bent on driving people away.

logon to the LDA server as a new player sometime and see who the players are who travel all the way across the map to frag you all the time passing up other players. Most of them are regular players, and most of these are known for spawn fragging in friendly games.

These are also the people who logon with aliases just so they can cuss and actup without smearing their (good?) name.

This is why I play only a game here or there online. It just doesn't seem to be enjoyable anymore.

------------------
All truth goes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Then, it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 28, 2004 11:36 PM            
Well ive certainly been known to cuss out a game or two (when i passionately believe ive been wronged in some way) - but i did it in my own name... who the hell needs aliases anyway... chickens, thats who.... dirty lowlife greesepole players who think they are doing something that will make them feel good or powerful.

Load of B0llox if u ask me... My ethos has always been that if theres sumthin on ya mind - SAY IT - bottling things up just makes things worse.

IP:

Irascible
posted October 29, 2004 03:08 AM            
I'll agree with you on bottling stuff up Matrix. As you know, I don't.

But as far as alias names go, you don't have the complete picture. When you have to endure for the 20th time some idget who does the verbal chicken dance because he beat you with three shadows and a half dozen nukes, you'd use an alias too. There is such a thing as a sore winner and I've met them all. Of course, I've had to endure that only because of the perception of some that I'm especially skilled. As of this date, that's not something you have to worry about. Still, I'd appreciate it if you'd avoid the inadvertent insults. I've done my share of chasing the "greesepoles" away. I am not one of them.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2