|
Author Topic:   Sorry this is short notice
=DNX= Matrix
posted October 25, 2004 07:59 AM            
/\

From here...

To here....
\/

.... Is a short notice.... and the only type im prepared to accept from now on... NO MORE B U L L S H I T DAVE - NO MORE..... Make decisions WELL In Advance, and when you announce sumthin, damn well STICK TO IT !

If i didnt know better id sugest you were trying to subvert / sabbotage "certain" clans - - - 3 months dave - 3 in a row - NO MORE

Thanks...

IP:

posted October 25, 2004 11:05 PM            
Sorry for the short sorry...:P

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 25, 2004 11:43 PM            
This is a test of the emergency broadcasting system. This is only a test.

*bonk*

*bonk*

Ok boys...there are two bodies that need to be carted off for tank ammo. Lets get to it!

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 25, 2004 11:44 PM            
*sigh*

IP:

Irascible
posted October 26, 2004 01:03 AM            
"Sorry for the short sorry...:P"

Excellent.

Just for the sake of argument Matrix, let's say that 666 is being subversive. At the very least we can all agree he's evil. How in the hell does doing whatever it is you think he's doing for three months in a row now affect DNX any more than the rest? There's legitimate criticism and then there's delusions of persecution. Don't misunderstand. I'm all for delusions. I just prefer the happy, chemically induced kind. :P

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 26, 2004 01:12 AM            
I feel that clan TC is persecuted. You have never scheduled a clan event on a day I could make it in the last year. Additionally you have been unwilling to get me a connection better then a 56k modem. Therefore I blame all of this on...*drum roll*...Coax! (just becuase I drew his name out of a hat)

Oh yeah - this whole thread is pointless

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 26, 2004 01:13 AM            
Well, since u ask... our turn to pick, we did the biz on our forums and picked, he changed his mind, we picked again, he changed back, we picked again.... insult to injury SEEMS to be that we were the LAST to know... additionally it didnt give us time to arrange players... Gman, Super and Ni were primed but didnt have an IP/Port or know weather it was mod or stock... Bam could only attend because he scanned for the port !! and Coaxs was asking what it was on our forums as if I knew - which i didnt, because as 666 well knows, the IP/Port info goes to Coaxs who leads the DNX team in this game.

If WE dont have info from 666, WE cant pass it onto our PLAYERS .... ya know, the ppl who represent us in the game were supposed to be picking the maps for ?.... we had 3 instead of the planned 5 and 1 of those got in by fluke.... what kind of information sharring do you call that from an organiser ?

Hope that answers your question.... and clears up your thoughts on the matter

Oh, and to itterate Ni ... *Sigh*

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 26, 2004).]

IP:

Irascible
posted October 26, 2004 03:57 AM            
"SEEMS" is right. We all had the same exact information regarding maps you did - namely this forum.

The port number "issue" isn't an issue. It was the same port as last time. I still had it from the previous clan match. If Bam had to scan for the port, it's because he didn't have it noted down from last time. AND since the port number hasn't changed it was freely available by simply asking 666, Sue, myself or any number of other people at any time.

So yeah... it answers the question clearly. DNX had played under the EXACT same circumstances as the rest of us. You have NOTHING to complain about as far as your clan's ability to be competitive goes. It was a level playing field. If you don't like how 666 leveled it, that's another story. Perhaps if you called him Dave just one more time he'd be convinced... Rixy. :P

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 26, 2004 04:02 AM            
Sure thing JONATHAN !

IP:

Irascible
posted October 26, 2004 04:19 AM            
You're missing a letter. But the sense of familiarity is profound nonetheless.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 26, 2004 04:32 AM            
BIG DEAL...

ps: fyi: i asked NOT to be privvy to the port number, but to pass it to Coaxs directly since im not around to play at the time of the games, i dont usually get back in till around 2am my time.

additional: i call a lot of ppl by their first names, especially after ive met them - k If thats alright with you that is..... ? I assume so yeah ?

GOOD.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 26, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted October 26, 2004 04:59 AM            
RC: You have a university T3 I'm sure you can get your hands on. :P

Others: I'm the point man for DNX in TM, if anything goes to clan leaders make sure it passes through my desk too.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

[This message has been edited by coaxs (edited October 26, 2004).]

IP:

Random Chaos
posted October 26, 2004 11:11 AM            
Actually I don't Coax - I graduated

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 26, 2004 11:47 AM            
Congrats !!

Just as an afterthought - Wouldnt you just LOVE to recruit some1 from Sweeden... they have access to 20 meg lines over there and higher... To them, 512k DSL is like a 14.4 DS/HST modem to us

Just to make you drool....

The lines (to my knowing) are synchronous, and the latest lines (25meg+) can transfer a full DVD in 17 seconds

Now doesnt that just make you want to drip all over the carpet lol.... Imagine how many players that sukka could hold

IP:

coaxs
posted October 26, 2004 11:50 PM            
RC: congrats. What are your plans now?

Matrix: Bandwidth that big could hold at least 15-16 players with TMs engine. :P

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP: