Irascible
posted October 24, 2004 09:45 PM            
Go team! Good job Melon. DNX sux.

Let's see... Yep. That does it.

IP:

Irascible
posted October 24, 2004 09:47 PM            
Wait! No, that doesn't do it. To quote a famous Brit:

"If ur up for MORE DOMINATION next month - we'll cya on the servers - course you can always bow out gracefully now if u so desire."

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 24, 2004 10:22 PM            
That was before some dip$hit said "you have 4 days to pick maps" - folloed by "were going to use mod maps now", shortly followed by utter confusion and "were back on stock, sorry everyone".... yeah we found out on SATURDAY NIGHT / SUNDAY MORNING.

Scuppered..... again..... thx Dave (666), please try not to help us anymore .... also .... i note you dont like things at short notice - SO DONT F**KIN WELL DO IT TO OTHERS.

(/rant)

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 24, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 24, 2004 10:28 PM            
3rd / 2nd / 2nd isnt a bad result considering

A) Short Notice
B) We didnt know WTF to tell our ppl
C) Coaxs didnt get the ip till almost gametime
D) We just plain couldnt inform our guys in time

I say well F'kin done really... considering the absolute F'King shambles of a way this was organised.

I recon Ras and 666 are having a secret love affair, and as a token of devotion, were well primed for the event ahead of everyone else lol ..

IP:

pablito
posted October 24, 2004 10:57 PM            
...at least we didn't have much lag...

Who can I OFFER my help in case you need to organize events, especially the clan battle?... I promise not to take resolutions, but to help counting votes, posting clan topics, etc....

**Coax may let me help him in something, but I still would be able to handle more.

IP:

THETAXI
posted October 24, 2004 11:45 PM            
It was still a good game.

IP:

Irascible
posted October 25, 2004 03:12 AM            
Yeah. That makes sense. I'm in cahoots with a man who I've routinely referred to as a tin pot dictator.

"well primed" my arse. No priming was necessary. It was stock. End of story. I dunno what you do to prep Matrix. But all I did was send out an ICQ late Friday night to everyone reminding them of the match and of the IP address. I even forgot to mention the flag pack that was needed. And to top it off, I'll guarantee you that some BWL'ers haven't even opened ICQ yet to get the message.

So no. BWL wasn't exactly primed. I typically make a half hearted attempt to remind people. And I usually do it too late. If the DNX leadership can't even match that pitiful effort, it's their own fault - not 666's.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 25, 2004 07:51 AM            
But 666 hands out the info - if we dont get it till its nearly too late, hows that our falut ? Get Real lol ....

There were 2 or 3 threads going on, a nice effort on confusion there) we were obviously watching the wrong one.... which, err, wouldnt have happened if it haddnt been made.... would it

IP:

posted October 25, 2004 10:36 PM            
sorry about that...it was a good showing.

Would like to know if you all would still like to use modded maps.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 25, 2004 11:45 PM            
congrats on whoever did what!

IP:

Irascible
posted October 26, 2004 12:55 AM            
Late info isn't your fault Matrix. You implied, somewhat jokingly, that BWL was primed when DNX was not. I simply stated that the only priming BWL had was whatever info was gleaned from the various threads as well as an ICQ I sent out Friday night. IF you couldn't match that paltry effort, that would be your fault.

If we're going to have modded maps 666, the person or persons who want it to happen need to start a thread and put it to vote. That would be reasonable, no?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 26, 2004 01:20 AM            
Ras, i had already stated i was OUT friday night... some of us HAVE lives ya know ?

The priming of BWL is of course your own affair, i was only joking with ya i guess i should know better by now huh Brit humour n all that malarky lol ...

If you had the info on Friday night, and we didnt have it till almost gametime.. well id say you definaltely had the jump on us there... we were watching 666's NEW THREAD.. i dont really need to finish that one do i - draw your own conclusions. Ur right about ICQ though... but ya cant tell ppl what ya dont know ! and we didnt know till gametime... by then its too late ... so i still fail to see how DNX takes any blame at all for the showing of 3 instead of 5.

As for the use of mod maps 666 - i suggest you re-read Sailors comment on the subject. Though if its agreed we do use mod maps, ill make sure i pick DOM maps EVERY TIME. Nukespawns, goldboxes and cruises aplenty.

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 26, 2004).]

IP: