|
Author Topic:   opengl for sp2
coaxs
posted October 22, 2004 11:28 PM            
I've downloaded all the latest drivers for nivida but I keep getting a "can not opengl content" error. The only difference is that I'm installing TM on sp2, it's the same computer but I reformatted and can't get TM to run now, eventhough I've reformatted and had it running on sp1. Seems very odd, can anyone point me in the right direction? I have directx 9.0b installed as well.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 23, 2004 01:10 AM            
SP2 *shakes head* as in ..... XP Service Pack 2 ? - if thats a yes.... you better hope you can rewind time with a backup.

Gamers all over the place are shouting crap about SP2 - appart from the hackers already hacking it in several hundred places (faces drop in disbelief).... or loopholes... its crap - crap i tell you CRAP ... still lets hackers in, but near as damnit disables anything useful on your puter .... including games access to the net !

As for the drivers.... Forceware 55 im assuming ? I have those on DMF, installed from that file myself - no issues... and err ... no service packs either

IP:

coaxs
posted October 23, 2004 02:36 AM            
oddly enough reseting didn't fix the problem, but reseting the 2nd time did. Thanks for the help though Matrix.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 23, 2004 07:51 AM            
wierd.....

like an old school memory issue... 1)warm boot 2)cold boot

wierd.....

IP: