|
Author Topic:   NO Race ladder on Thrusday...unless you can convince me
posted October 21, 2004 12:43 AM            
Just not enough showing...will try to arrange it on the weekend. Will be in place of the fun ddm for now till I can get it on Saturday.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 21, 2004 01:21 AM            
wow 0 hours 38 minutes already, i see everyone is agreed

[This message has been edited by =DNX= Matrix (edited October 21, 2004).]

IP:

posted October 21, 2004 03:14 AM            
why yes...I am just trying to figure what it best. Racing on Thursday has had a low turn out. I do think folks like racing, but the time slot is to late for most. Last Sunday Ni got to race, which is very cool. So I am thinking that an earlier race time will be best for folks to meet and enjoy the laps.

that's all...which means Saturday or Sunday....most likely it will be moved to Saturday...but for now it will be on the fun DDM times.

IP:

-DNX-Ni
posted October 21, 2004 09:25 AM            
I say that instead of Fun DDM once a month would be up my alley, to so speak!

IP:

pablito
posted October 21, 2004 10:06 AM            
If you just going with best lap time, then you don't need a server for it.. if people want best record, they can do it on their own in single player. I would also suggest, instead of fun DDM's, use a sunday for stock CTF and another for racing.... Fun ddm's are fun... but we're having fun LDA everyday
Then you can follow the ladder racing, and plan future ctf clan wars... Mon-Thr it's hard to follow any schedule on top of real-life's one.
(Sorry to repeat myself, but lag should be your priority though - now, it's the worst time to let people down when attending big events- or just tell me there is no solution so I can shut up).

[This message has been edited by pablito (edited October 21, 2004).]

IP:

posted October 22, 2004 03:14 AM            
but the racing is only against human...not ai...anyone can win against ai.

I will be talking to LDA to see if Saturday can be race day at 8 PM EST. That way more folks can attend. Then I will bring back fun DDM's, though i would rather have folks go to the existing servers for the fun ddms. The players host them so folks will play on them.

IP:

Teulk
posted October 24, 2004 12:22 AM            
Either way, Saturday's or Thursay's, I will miss two for every four---so ---makes no never mind to me...let's just do SOMETHING with racing...

IP:

posted October 26, 2004 07:06 PM            
yeah...I still need to rename the screen shots you sent me Teulk. I will email LDA about racing on Saturday.

IP:

Teulk
posted October 26, 2004 07:33 PM            
I don't get it--what do you mean by that??

IP:

corpse
posted October 28, 2004 02:43 PM            
no more thursday night racing ! that suks

it was fun but saterday is no good for me.
so i guess no more racing for me.
see you around.

IP: