|
Author Topic:   Invasion!
HUT
posted October 15, 2004 09:06 AM            
Hello cute Girls and Boys.

I came back at full speed what I was able to do it.

I have had a sweet dream last night. I could see the white eagle up above in the sky overhead =DNX= clan. After that, up above in the sky I could see several a vultures above heads others clans. I don't know what it means? And you? Any suggestions/hints are welcome.

Best regards HUT

IP:

pablito
posted October 15, 2004 09:26 AM            
lol. I have tryied to look up at the sky while dreaming for years and I can't... wonder why...

Don't know about your dream.. sounds cool... did you also see a =CAT= clan vulture?...

According to my spiritual advisor: The dream may say that you either playing/thinking too much about TM or the "predator" is the pray.

IP:

HUT
posted October 15, 2004 09:47 AM            
I'm so glad. I feel as free as air.
So, so, it was gorgeous dream.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 15, 2004 10:59 AM            
"So, so, it was gorgeous dream."
- [fonz] Ayyyyyyyyyyyy DNX was in it as an eagle, everyone else is vultures..... Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy [/fonz]

lol

Welcome back HUT

IP:

HUT
posted October 15, 2004 11:17 AM            
I'm so glad to see you again

IP:

HUT
posted October 15, 2004 12:03 PM            
Hey! Wake up, lazy! It is very early in the morning,I want to play with you.
=DNX=HUT

IP:

Teulk
posted October 15, 2004 10:37 PM            
Hey---HUT!!!!!

Nice to see you name back on the board---welcome back!!!

IP:

posted October 17, 2004 02:12 PM            
yes...nice to see you back

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 21, 2004 01:39 PM            
Howdy! Welcome back! I'm just a phantasm now. I have no life since school makes me exude the books I digest in a scholarly sludge out of my every pore. Oh, but I still have time to venture away from research to chat here and do stumbleupon. That's life for yah. How you been, HUT? I barely remember you... but then, I barely remember how that song went that I just listened to... err, wait. Oooh oooh, it's coming back. Oh, not you, the song. Well anyways, have fun, and if you have a job, see if you can get away with calling it job of the Hut... say it fast enough and it's almost funny. cyah, jabba.

IP:

HUT
posted October 21, 2004 05:36 PM            
Hello.

A nice to hear it.

Best regards HUT

[This message has been edited by HUT (edited October 21, 2004).]

IP: