|
Author Topic:   Anarchy Server is UP - This Weekend Only
=DNX= Matrix
posted October 08, 2004 10:16 PM            
Youll need the Anarchy Pack
The 1a Anarchy Pack Patch
And the 15 Team Pack.

Server is setup for 8 players max (sry, crappy 512 DSL), and it may get a little choppy if theres a few ppl on the forum. BUT, its up, so, Enjoy

For you new guys who havent tried my maps, youre in for a treat

Also, the pack contains the BZ Tank "B-Dog Grizz".. so let me know some feedback if u decide u have any.

Cul8R !!

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 08, 2004 10:17 PM            
Ps: theres 2 AI's on with team fill ON, they are on Team PINK

IP:

coaxs
posted October 08, 2004 10:24 PM            
Is your site up, so we can download the pack? Should I mirror it from my site?

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 09, 2004 12:38 AM            
yeah the sites up for download, the ftp is closed tho..... but the hosted files are available from the downloads screen, and the 15 pack is in my tm forum.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 09, 2004 12:38 AM            
im going to fix up a couple of things man, then ill set you up with a new file. So dont mirror just yet, ill send u the new 1 tomorrow.

IP:

posted October 09, 2004 12:42 AM            
you know...if the ranked DDM server is not up I will be here then...LOL

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 09, 2004 09:23 AM            
There were a couple of issues i needed to resolve in the pack..... new download link is here:
http://dmf.kicks-ass.net/TM/Misc/DMF_Treadmarks_Server.zip

By the way, this is updated now - contains everything u need inc the patch update, the bz tank (b-dog grizzly), the 15 team pack and more...

Coaxs, you can mirror this file if wish, its ready now. 25 Megs, single Zip file.

Cheers man !

IP:

pablito
posted October 10, 2004 02:54 AM            
Well... i went out. Placed the download page under my favorites to play the "Hounted House" later. Yet, now that i'm back, the page cannot be found?///
yeap, did search and try to get any other back way.....(including "cleaning" browser)
Why is it?, that when I want to see dmf, it doesn't let me... and when I don't, i can browse as freely as I want?....
Well.... might try later... i guess i shoulda download stuff when i got the chance rather than when i want to.
i think i actually downloaded something in the past//// doh! eitherway... dmf site. you must have something with my firewall settings which i have none!!!! :P
argh. though... i hate browsing. If i need something right away, i get NO responses. When I don't... the web is full of all sorts of unlimited pages.

IP:

pablito
posted October 10, 2004 03:28 AM            
got to play it... cool,... and race it too. (it was the download from a couple of weeks ago.)

IP:

THETAXI
posted October 10, 2004 07:00 AM            
bla bla bla....

Long live the booze (I love weekends)

IP:

THETAXI
posted October 10, 2004 07:02 AM            
(sry) just another stupide comment I made while I was trashed.... Booze. Shame on me.

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited October 10, 2004).]

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 10, 2004 08:12 AM            
Iiiiitttssss..... 10 past 1 in the afternoon, my monitor program shows the router tripped around 6:15 this morning.... A simple reset and you can get back into DMF for your files pabs - its an ongoing issue with my POS router, not your access level. Darn thing just keeps trippin out - and always at the most inopportune moments.

Takes 5 to 10 mins to reset it, so if u read this as i post it - give it 10, and you should be right in there

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 10, 2004 09:02 PM            
Ok, the server is now offline - welcome to a new week and i hope yall had fun with anarchy.

Now its 70's week at the DMF - so get on down and shake ya funky thang baby yeah

------------------
Join Our Gaming Community Today

DMF COMMUNITY BOARDS

IP:

BamZipPow
posted October 12, 2004 12:08 PM            
Did I win?

IP:

CyberCannon
posted October 12, 2004 02:55 PM            
@#@!%#^*@#%^@!%#*&@^#%&^@%#@^#*! ( Translates to RATS) I had to be out of town this weekend.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 12, 2004 06:24 PM            
@ Bam - Yes

@ Cc - Dont worry, im certain there will be other times. Ill be running the haunted house map, optix and pool hall in rotation for Halloween, so maybe you can drop by then

IP:

Rex R
posted October 13, 2004 01:09 AM            
yo 'trix; do you want a halloween themed mod for halloween?

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 13, 2004 02:46 AM            
What u have in mind Rex ?

IP:

Rex R
posted October 13, 2004 02:55 AM            
got a modified mine layer that drops jack o'lanterns(sleeping) who then wake up and chase tanks 67kb. great for for when you're near a dog pile total life time bout 1.5 minutes(adjustable)

IP:

CyberCannon
posted October 13, 2004 02:41 PM            
That sounds great Rex. Though I think it would be nice to shorten the life span, at least for us Dial-up players.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 13, 2004 08:18 PM            
That sounds SWEET - send it over with the new settings and ill add it to the halloween server... im changing a couple of weapon graphics too for the night so there will be a small download ppl will need to use for full effect...

IP:

Rex R
posted October 14, 2004 04:08 AM            
sent to forum addy. total life is (I think) 45 sec. no 'real' defense...just lesser of evils (bwahahahah)

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 14, 2004 05:12 AM            
Got It !! - thx man ill make sure its online with the maps ready for the night - hehehe

IP: