|
Author Topic:   UNDERSTANDING WOMEN (A MAN'S PERSPECTIVE)
VorDesigns
posted October 05, 2004 02:05 PM            
I know I'm not going to understand women. I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.

------------------
Echoes from the Void
=
You can kill them, but you cannot make them surrender
-
http://www.vordesigns.com/tm

IP:

pablito
posted October 05, 2004 02:41 PM            
enhancement of themselves; has no pain limit: (diet, exercise, maintenance)... anything else is uncivilized.

IP:

Blue n Gold Sue
posted October 07, 2004 11:07 AM            
Its NOT boiling hot, merely warm. Feels quite nice actually (not the ripping out part, but the warmth) and having had NUMEROUS scars from shaving accidents, especially along my shin and along the acchilles tendon, waxing isn't nearly so painful.

IP:

THETAXI
posted October 07, 2004 01:41 PM            
echo echo echoo (sry posted same thing twice)

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited October 07, 2004).]

IP:

THETAXI
posted October 07, 2004 01:41 PM            
I bet it's a subconscious mindset after years of training and conditioning. Like walking on hot fiery coal.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted October 07, 2004 01:46 PM            
You guys are pathetic lol ... get yaselves out for a BSC special lol ....

IP:

VorDesigns
posted October 07, 2004 02:34 PM            
I don't know who else saw this, but there has to be another witness: Cable here had a show called, the X show, and a reporter (idiot) volunteered to do a full and I mean full waxing during camera scrutiny, I'm not the hairiest guy, but I've got enough of it. When he screamed, my sphincter snapped as tight as first timer in a prison shower room looking at the bar of soap on the ground. He was crying when they were finished. And, the waxer made sure she go the hairs on and around 'ALL' of his tender bits. Front and back.
Sorry, sticking with the quote I received, if you can stand a full waxing, a spider isn't sh#t.
And Sue, it was the shaving that kept me off the swim team in spite of recruiting by the coach, team members and the out and out anger from the coach because I dusted his best swimmers with a half a lap head start, unshaved, during the swim conditioning class I was thrust into because my Phys Ed coach refused to let me coast in her beginning swim class (hehe, lazy high school bum).

IP: