|
Author Topic:   Armageddon
Teulk
posted October 02, 2004 06:40 PM            
Anyone know which maps are being used on this server now???
All I keep getting is a map load failure...again and again...no matter which map pack I have ..
There is no info on the master client as to the map rotation.
Shanks

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 02, 2004 09:04 PM            
Yes - it is the latest server pack for Armegeddon on Boomstick Joe's site in the download section - server packs...

http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/main.php?page=BJS/downloads_ServerPacks.php&group=BJS&uid=&

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

[This message has been edited by Sailor (edited October 02, 2004).]

IP:

Teulk
posted October 02, 2004 10:43 PM            
Thanks...mucho appreciated---that's a site I haven't been to in AGES!!

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 13, 2004 02:57 PM            
The servers will be up later this week, I'm moving the installs to a faster machine. That coupled with the faster cable modem should really help performance.

IP:

Teulk
posted October 13, 2004 08:20 PM            
Coolness!!

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted October 13, 2004 08:45 PM            
Thanks for the info Killer - I assume I was right about the server pack location. I enjoy that server every now and again.

------------------
May you always have a following Sea a cool breeze at your back and the comfort of those you hold nearest to your heart.
Sailor's Home Port

IP:

KiLlEr
posted October 14, 2004 12:51 AM            
No Prob. the file location was correct

the servers are now up (Armageddon, One Shot, and TeamCTF). The server is running logscan so the chat commands are availible. Here's the excerpt from the docs:

The 5 commands are as follows and they are not case sensitive:

/LS;RESTARTMAP
/LS;KICKVOTE;playername
/LS;DROPVOTES
/LS;ADDAI
/LS;KICKAI;ainame

The '/LS' tells logscan that this chat message is a logscan command. The next word is the actual command ( either 'RESTARTMAPVOTE', 'KICKVOTE', or 'DROPVOTES'). Any parameters would follow the command, in this case only the 'KICKVOTE' command takes a parameter, which is the player's to be kicked name. The '/LS', the command, and the parameter(s) are seperated by semicolons(';'). There is no semicolon at the end of the line.

The RESTARTMAP command tells LogScan that the player wants to restart the map. All players who agree would
also enter this command. Should some players not agree, they would NOT enter anything. A player is allowed only
one request per game. If they dropped thier votes with the DROPVOTES command, they can recast the command.

The KICKVOTE command tells LogScan that the player wants the specified player to be kick from the server. All
players that agree would enter the SAME EXACT command with the speficied player. Should some players not agree, they would NOT enter anything. A player is allowed only one request per offending player per game. If they dropped thier votes with the DROPVOTES command, they are allowed to recast the command. The player name is not case sensitive.

The DROPVOTES command tells LogScan to drop any votes the player has submitted.

The ADDAI command tells LogScan to add an AI to the server. This command is an immediate command, not a vote.

The KICKAI command tells LogScan to remove the specified AI from the game. This is an immediate command, not a vote. The AI name is not case sensitive.

[This message has been edited by KiLlEr (edited October 14, 2004).]

IP: